~~~~To Alaska3355-how are you feeling?~~~~~~~~~~~

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by russiankids3, Jan 15, 2006.

1. russiankids3

russiankids3 New Member

Hi Terri. I wanted to check in with you to see how your foot surgery went. Was on the 12th, right? Hope you are not in much pain and that this time everything will turn out right for you. Hope you're getting help around the house and a lot of caring support also.

Thinking of you and sending my best wishes to you!!

Hugs,
    Sue
  2. russiankids3

russiankids3 New Member

3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I'm getting to be an old pro at this foot surgery thing. It didn't go as I anticipated, but I'm recovering all right. I thought the doc was going to put in a plate...well, he didn't because the bones were so well healed that he would have had to have broken them to do it. So he trimmed off some bone that had protruded (sorry if you are squeamish!) and reinstalled a pin in my hammertoe, which had started curling again. Ugh! So I have 4 more weeks in my walking boot, out in the snow. Actually, I'm not doing much walking and have been ousted from doing the dishes. Not too bad! The kids are doing laundry and hubby takes me where I need to go. I haven't driven since Dec. 7th! A new record!
    Thanks for asking about me...I was thinking of doing a post, but now I won't need to! Take care and have a good day! Terri