To all:Immediately a quick pray

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by webintrig, Oct 11, 2006.

1. webintrig

webintrig New Member

I would deeply appreciate it if you can say a quick prayer for my mom in law.

As I am typing this she is awaiting to go into surgery within the next hour.

Health issues is the reason. She was just admitted today and we were told just an hour ago.

Thanks so much...

In christ love,
    web
  2. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Praying for your MIL., that God be with all involved and a possitive out come be yours. Blessings, De
  3. DoloresAnn

DoloresAnn New Member

Praying for MIL. May she come out of this with no problems and have a quick recovery. May the Lord guide the hands of the physican and give him wisdom.
    In Jesus Name,
    Dolores
  4. webintrig

webintrig New Member

for the prayers. She is as close as it has ever came to being a mom to me as well as a friend.

God's blessings to you,
  5. caffey

caffey New Member

Father I ask in Jesus Name that could You please come and bring peace and healing into this situation. Please guide the surgeon as he operates and give him wisdome to do what needs to be done. Please let the recovery be swift and with now complications. Please bring peace to the families involved. Thank you In Jesus Name Amen.
    Cath
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

for you MIL.

Let us know how she is.

Pepper
  7. webintrig

webintrig New Member

till the morning because of her palets being to low.

Had her there and the last test result came in and they decide to wait till the morning...of course I forgot to ask what time...lol

Thanks for praying for her and the family and please continue to do so and I will let you know the outcome.

God's blessings maybe upon you,

8. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

another pray for your mother-in-law.that everything will be fine and for a speedy recovered.sixtyslady
  9. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Will lift your mom up to the Lord,

Take care Webintrig

Misty
  10. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

Adding my prayers in, I so hope everything is ok!!
  11. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

With my sincere prayers for your mother and for you. May God guide the hands of the health care providers and may HE lead her to recovery.
  12. kgangel

kgangel New Member

dear Web,

I just saw your note and said a Prayer for your mom in law.

I am praying that God will be with the doctors and nurses that care for her and that she will be doing better in no time.

God be with you and your family

hugs

kgangel
  13. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Thank you all for youer prayers...I am teary eyed.

Happy tears...

Surgery went fine, she had to get stitched up and mesh was placed in her lining of the stomach where there was a hole.

Only risk is her body rejecting the mesh and a staph infection.

Recovery 6-8 wks. no heavy lifting.

One week in hospital.

Answers prayers are so heartfelt...thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.
  14. pepper

pepper New Member

We must keep praying that her body does not reject the mesh and that no infections develop.

Pepper
  15. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Praise the Lord web, I am so glad surgery went well. You have been in my prayers I am so glad you updated us, I will continue to pray

God Bless

kgangel
  16. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I'm glad the sursgery went well
  17. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

I hope she continues to do well!!!! Many hugs to her and to you!
  18. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hope, and praying all is still going well for you mom, and she has a good recovery.

With love,

Misty
  19. webintrig

webintrig New Member

She actually had two holes...I found out

We figure that when she had cancer surgery and her next day after she got home from the hospital we had to evacuate because of the hurricane and that is what caused her hernias and a staph infection...

She is doing well in the hospital and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your prayers and for you continuing to pray for her and us.

Much love,
    webby
    [This Message was Edited on 10/16/2006]