To All My Friends....Been missing you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaR, May 11, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Just wanted to let you all know that I have been missing you all and hope that everyone is doing alright.

I have been unable to be here much. I had granddaughters alot lately...plus other stuff! Just not enough energy to read and post. But, I am here today.

(-: Love...Mari
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hi Mari,

Glad to see ya back, missed ya over on the worship board.

Hope those grandkids didn't wear you out to much, and you were able to enjoy them.

How's everything else going?

Welcome back
    ((((((((Hug)))))))

Misty
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

We are due to get a thunderstorm really soon, so I have already unplugged my Windows computer and this Mac will be next.

We are in a tornado warning and it is getting really dark out.

Hope you feel better. Gotta get off of the computer! :(

Hugs and love,
    Faye
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Glad to see you posting. Hope all is well.

Love Anne C
  5. libra55

libra55 New Member

Mari, glad to see you post, hope those grands didn't wear you out too much. I haven't been here much lately either.

((((((Hugs))))))
    Michelle
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Misty, Faye, Anne, & Michelle,

It was good to hear from you all. I am on for just a bit. I want to wish you all well tonight.

I received a call from my oldest son, David this afternoon. He wants me to keep Jessie g'daughter (4 yrs) again tomorrow night. I told him that I would.
    I really need to spend time with the grands, but I just get so tired and this pain makes me irritable. I will make it for one night though! That is awful way to look at it...isn't it? I could get really down if I think about it much.

Oh... a day at a time..only way for us!

Mari
  7. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I've missed you! Miss Sue, also!

I haven't been online much. Still dealing with the neck problems and 5 million opinions...

It was great coming here and seeing you!

Take care, Mari. I hope things calm down soon.

Love,

Kim
  8. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I hope you are having fun with the grandkids.I wish mine lived closebuy!

Low energy has really gotten to me this week.I'm on the computer 10 minutes at a time.Linda
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

So good to check back and see you all here.

Kim,
    I know...Sue should be back soon. I sure am praying that she feels better. I am anxious to hear from her.

How has it been going with the doctors? Is your pain any better? Please let me know how you are doing.

I am going in to a new doc in about two weeks. I have to start the journey to see if I have Lupus. I don't know what to expect.
    The orthopedic surgeon said that I might have neuropathy...and said that I might need to see a neurologist for that.

Then, my PP said that she thinks that I have Lupus. I am just so tired of all of the ...might be situations! I can't afford all of the tests... but I need help.
    Just so frustrating...as you probably know so well!

Linda,

I am sorry that you have been having a rough time lately too! I know that we want to be with our grands...but I am so worn out for days after. But, I need to try to spend time with them. I just don't know how much longer that I can do it.
    Let me know how you are doing. I really think about you so often.

Love, Mari
  10. Musica

Musica New Member

I don't know if you remember me, but I remember you and wanted to say hi! I hope you will get more energy back (maybe once you aren't taking care of g'daughters?) and feel up to posting more.
  11. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Hi my friend! Yes...I do remember you. How have you been? I have lost touch with everyone on here. I feel like I have been gone for a year, but it hasn't been that long.

I am having so many different health issues now, as you might have read above.
    I just get so very frustrated because I can't work, the bills keep coming in. We were used to two paychecks and now that I am not working, our outgo is more than our income.
    Then doctor bills added to this... it just make me sicker thinking about it!

I can't get a clear answer from any of my doctors on getting disability. I know that I deserve it!! They just want more tests run..which means more debt!

I just don't know what to do...or even where to start.
    I guess I am just letting off some steam. But, now you all know one reason that I am not on much. Just too down mentally and physically.

Love....Mari
  12. Jordane

Jordane New Member

Nice to see your post.

Yes, our grandbabies are a lively bunch. But a joy to have!!

Take Care!!
    hugzzzz
    Jordane
  13. MamaR

MamaR New Member

You are so right.
    I just viewed your profile. It is such a good picture of you, your hubby and little man there! He is so precious.

Wishing you a great day.

Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 05/12/2006]
  14. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

Happy birthday!

God Bless.
  15. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Bless your heart. It is frustrating when doctors can't conclude what is truly wrong. The waiting games, change of minds etc., don't help emotionally or mentally. I have to wonder if most doctor's have ever been thru something similar themselves.

I am currently seeing a pain management doctor. He is kind and very thoughtful He knows much about pain. He flies his own plane. Several years ago, it crashed killing his wife and daughter. He and his son were the only survivors.
    It almost makes feel ashamed to complain about my pain with all he has been through himself.

When will you find out something, Mari? I pray very soon. It seems as if life is not in control,even more than usual, doesn't it?

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take very good care.

Love,

Kim

16. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

Alway's glad when everyone is here.:)

Claudia
  17. MamaR

MamaR New Member

So pleased to hear that the pain management is helping you.
    I pray that it continues to work.
    It is sad about your doctors wife being killed. Such pain that would be to be a survivor...wouldn't you think?

I was just reading your profile. We have alot in common (probably already knew it...brain fog)

You lost your beloved dad to cancer, I did also. I was very close to my dad. He died in 1977 of lung cancer.

I was also a preschool teacher...turned nanny! I loved my babies. I miss that so much. But, I try to not dwell on it. I can't even enjoy my grandchildren as I would like. But, I must try because I want them to have fond memories of me.
    I think that I will have the "wild one" tomorrow! Her name is Jessica and she is four years old.

I can't remember what I posted on here about my situation, but I am supposed to see a new rhueumatologist soon. My PC doc thinks that I have Lupus. But, I am under such financial strain at this time, so I find it easier to just wait until I pay off some of my prior medical bills.

It is a day at a time!

Love, Mari
  18. MamaR

MamaR New Member

How is it going with you today?

Yes...so good to be among friends that know what we are talking about!

Mari
  19. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I was just thinking about you!! How are you?

I wasn't up to reading the longer posts today. The Endangered Species game seems like alot of fun though. I might try later.

Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 05/12/2006]
  20. Musica

Musica New Member

unicornk - thank you!

Mari, it is so sad and frustrating when people need medical attention but everything is SO EXPENSIVE! Are you on many meds? I don't know if you have Costco around you, but it is said that meds there are SO much cheaper because they buy in bulk! Whether they have anything you are on, I don't know, but keep it in mind.

I hope things improve for you soon! I know how hard it can be to write when you aren't feeling well physically or emotionally, but do try. Those are the times we are here to hopefully give you a little boost when you need it.

I was dx'd with FM a month or two ago, but now he is not positive! However, he is treating me as if. I definitely feel better in warmer and drier weather. He wants me to get a plan in place with a pain management doc now, since cold weather isn't that far away! Otherwise, I am still working and playing the piano and organ. I don't seem to be able to do as much until I get tired and/or achy, or pay for it afterward, and that is worrisome as I live alone. However, I am doing pretty good.

I hope to see more of you around.