To all my friends who are just looking....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tlayne, May 11, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

I know where you are. I am just starting to feel half way normal again after going thru the worst flare that I have ever gone thru.

This board has been a life saver for me!! Every day I would check in. Even tho I was too depressed to offer any hope to others, and felt little or no hope for myself I found myself here.

When I needed just one friend, I found MANY! When I needed compassion, a hug, a laugh, a cry, encouragement, understanding, or reassurance I found you all!

Because of all of you I was not alone in my grief & despair. I am so THANKFUL for all of you!!!

If you are where I was at PLEASE know that you are not alone, and that the worst will pass.

I just wanted to let you know that I care. Ritatheresa or anyone else that may be hanging on to the end of their
    rope...keep hanging on. My thoughts & prayers are going out to you. Love & Hugs, Tam
    PS. I had to edit myself due to grammer! [This Message was Edited on 05/11/2006]
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

tlayne:

I feel the same way. I am in a terrible flare today and was not even going to get on the computer and then I thought:
    the best thing I could do was arrive here and read posts for inspiration. I have to go lie down now, though.

nyrofan
  3. tlayne

tlayne Member

Here's hugs comming your way!!! I was feeling so good yesterday & then BAM. Really tho I don't know what I would do without you all!
    I just checked in for a minute & I am going back to bed. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day! Fight, I am so glad that you aren't hurting, my hug is on it's way! Tam