To all my friends

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hagardreams, Oct 20, 2009.

1. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

I wish that I had not met any of you under these curcumstances, but here we are. You all are a blessing to me. Being somewhere that I can go and talk with others that understand, and are here when I need them is what I needed.
    I have the same days as all of you, I just dont want to do this anymore. Then I find something to keep me going. With me its probably my grown boys, and my cats. Of course the biggest of them all my mentally ill hubby. I love him, and have since I was 16, for over 32 years now. Even though I have to put myself first, I find that taking care of him is what keeps me here. He has brain damage from being around solvent at work for 28 years. Then he tried to take his own life in 2005 and was in a coma for over 2 weeks. Now he really had brain damage. He was diaognoses as having manic depression. He is such a good man, and I love him so much!
    I just wanted to thank everyone here for being here, and I hope that I can do some good for others when I can, and depend on you all when I need you.
    God bless, Julie
  2. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Hi, I'm really sorry for all of your suffering and for what your husband is going through too. I'm glad you're here as well. I too am suffering every day and it's very hard.

3. hagardreams

hagardreams New Member

I dont know about you, but I find that just being able to talk about this pain and fatigue stuff helps me. It isnt a cure by no means, but to have someone here that understands really makes me relax somewhat.
    I find that my hubbys problems sometimes keeps me from thinking about my problems, and on my good days its probably best to have something to keep my mind off of my pain. He is still at risk for attempting to take his own life again, and that is a constant stress. But I also have a purpose in life and that is to make sure that he doesnt do that again. Dont get me wrong, I have days that I think I just cant do this anymore, just like the rest of you.

Just went blank! I will post later on.

4. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Yes, talking about the pain and illness really helps me a lot. Your husband is really lucky to have you by his side. You're obviously a very strong and caring person.