TO ALL MY ONLINE FAMILY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaR, Dec 24, 2005.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I want to say that I worry that some of you all might think I don't care if I don't respond....but I am not on here for days at a time.

And, sometimes I can't do anything but look at first page for a few minutes. I miss alot. I just want you to know that I appreciate you all so much... and you all have REALLY helped me these last few months.

I just always want to be of encouragement...because I know what it is like to need it!!! I can't repay you all for your support to me! I will try to uplift as much as I can!

God Bless You All.... and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

MamaR
  2. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

a Merry Christmas!!!!
  3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Thanks MamaR... I really appreciate your post!

I hope this season is one filled with peace and comfort..

Kim
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Thanks.... and Merry Christmas to you!
  5. Musica

Musica New Member

What a sweet message! Are you not around being you are doing poorly? Did I ever get caught up on what's going on with your heart?

I hope you can focus on the real Gift of Christmas and have a blessed one. And Happy New Year, too, if you don't make it back before then.
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I was suppose to go in for stress test after Jan 1st about my heart. I will let you all know what I learn. Thanks for thinking of me!!

I hope that you are doing well today....MamaR

Snowygirl,

You are in UK. I have a granddaughter there. Wish I could go!!!!!

Take care....MamaR
  7. grandmasheri

grandmasheri New Member

and everyone around you! Merry Christmas! This board is so great. We are all always here for each other!
    Sheri
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

got to log off a thunder storm arriving!

God bless...MamaR
  9. lenasvn

lenasvn New Member

It is so obvious that your heart is in your posts! You are a very special lady, MamaR! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

10. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I'm checking in.....thank you all for the uplifting replies.
    I hope all went well for you all today for your Christmas!

I ended this last night as a storm was coming in....thunder and lightening!

We went to our oldest sons today for Christmas lunch....as hubby had to go to work at 2:30...no holiday off for law enforcement.
    It went well at lunch....I am so tired....going to rest.

Take care all....Mama