To all my sisters

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dejovu, Jan 4, 2007.

1. dejovu

dejovu New Member

The last couple of months have been tough. My computer died and it took sometime to replace it.

I have missed you all so much and am looking forward to praying with you all again.

It will take some time to catch up but in the mean time I will let you know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Much love to you all, De

2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I've been concerned about you and i think others have too.

So glad your computor is replaced! Mine did that too a couple months ago. But my husband has a computor for work in his office, and i would sneak in there to catch-up off and on.

Don't worry about catching up, take it as you can, just jump in where we are at!

You have been prayed for and not forgotten!

Love ya,
    Misty
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

We have missed you. Glad to see that you are back on board.

Love, Pepper
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I can't believe you are back. I was so concerned about you. Do you know that I have prayed almost every single day for you for weeks.

I thought about computer problems and all sorts of things and I am glad to know that you are alright.

I hope the withdrawal issues for you are over now and that you are feeling much better.

I have been on vacation for two weeks and I am at my mom's right now. I have been with her for the whole time. She lives 3 hours away from my home.

I will be returning on Saturday and start back to school on Monday. It is so good to hear from you. Lots of things happening on the board. Many needs and many answered prayers.

Looking forward to talking with you.

Love,
    Nancy
  5. 143alan

143alan New Member

I'm so glad you're back on with us.I read your posts, can't remember if I've responded to any but I do read them.
    Take care and happy reading.
    Nancy
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Welcome back !!! I've missed you so much - it was such a happy surprise seeing your name when I got here! You bring a light and a warmth to the board all your own.

So glad to see all your posts,
    Love, Judy
  7. webintrig

webintrig New Member

So happy your here again! Thank you so much for praying for me as well. It is wonderful your back!!

In christ love,
    webby