To all of you out there who responded to Bill's post:

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DeeMerrk, Dec 11, 2002.

1. DeeMerrk

DeeMerrk New Member

I want you to all know that I was extremely touched by all the responses that were put on the board, written to me, and to my husband's address also.

I was driven to tears, and have not been able to respond or answer with any degree of composure, so have had to set aside reponding so that I can digest it all, giving much care and consideration to you all. For some reason I find myself very pensive, but that is good, as I have taken very seriously all that was written.

I have been spending time in my "Think Tank", going over many things with my husband, and we both are intent on pulling this thing off with grace. As in most cases, there is always more to the story than visable on the surface. I know that we are not much different than most couples; one of my problems has been my inability to accept all my disabilities with ease. It seems that it always one step forward, two steps back.

One thing I know: It is never darker than midnight.

Blessings to you all: Dee
  2. DeeMerrk

DeeMerrk New Member

I want you to all know that I was extremely touched by all the responses that were put on the board, written to me, and to my husband's address also.

I was driven to tears, and have not been able to respond or answer with any degree of composure, so have had to set aside reponding so that I can digest it all, giving much care and consideration to you all. For some reason I find myself very pensive, but that is good, as I have taken very seriously all that was written.

I have been spending time in my "Think Tank", going over many things with my husband, and we both are intent on pulling this thing off with grace. As in most cases, there is always more to the story than visable on the surface. I know that we are not much different than most couples; one of my problems has been my inability to accept all my disabilities with ease. It seems that it always one step forward, two steps back.

One thing I know: It is never darker than midnight.

Blessings to you all: Dee
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I am so glad to see you two talking & figuring it out. In my opinion it is a choice on both parts to stick together and be in love. Scott & I look at our marriage as the single most important thing we do for each other. I think that is the key, forget yourself and focus on your partnner first, when we do that we get much more than we give.

Jaci
  4. sheri

sheri New Member

I was thinking about you last night laying in bed...wanting to know how you were and if you were able to post...I almost didn't come to the computer tonight because I'm not feeling so great myself, but I was so glad to see that you had posted yourself, and hope to hear from you more. I'm sorry you are unwell. Keep in touch! Blessings, sheri

[ advertisement ]