To All Our Prayer Warriors

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thank you all so much for your prayers over the years for our members. Prayer is powerful. I pray for us all every day. We all have problems which go way beyond our illnesses themselves. Some of us suffer from relationship problems, financial problems, discrimination from employers and the medical professionals who are supposed to help us, and the will it takes to keep on fighting. Our illnesses make us strong but we are often tested to the breaking point. Sometimes, all that is left is prayer. There is great comfort in knowing that God never abandons us. My faith is what has gotten me through everything. When we pray, we reach out to comfort each other. Again, thank you all for your kindness and prayers.

Love, Mikie
  2. springwater

springwater Member

Thank YOU, MIKIE

God bless you and the ProHealth team and all of us here
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

How beautiful! I agree with you wholeheartedly about prayer, and about God never abandoning us. And it is such a comfort to be able to pray for others when we know so well their struggles, and desire so much goodness for them.
  4. I recently retired from my job,after almost 25 years...yet instead of being happy,I feel saddened...

It's not that I am unhappy about leaving my job...It's that I retired and don't have anyone in my life share my retirement with...

I awaken daily and cry, thinking Lord I am happy not to have to go to a job I didn't like,but now I feel as sense of emptiness in my life...

Please pray,that as times goes by...things will start to get better for me ,and I will enjoy the pleasures of no longer having to go to work... and eventually find new hobbies,new joys,no people to share my retirement with...Thank,Helena
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for the empiness you are experiencing. That it might be filled with new life, in ways that are good and meaningful to you! It is a true sorrow to not have someone to share this with - I'm so sorry about that. And praying for loving connections for you.

I'm asking a friend to pray for you also. You could write more here as you go along also. Are you on one of the other boards at PH? Your name sounds familiar.

May God bless you with his powerful, tender love; and work His good into this time in your life. Will keep you in my prayers.
    Judy
  6. springwater

springwater Member

sending out prayers and good thoughts for your health happiness and
    joy in embracing life at all times in all circumstances

god bless