TO ALL...PLEASE PUT INFO YOUR BIO'S

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HurtsToMove, Jan 22, 2007.

1. HurtsToMove

HurtsToMove New Member

I am fairly new to this board and have found it to be invaluable. I have learned so much, but I'd also like to learn more about all you members. It would be great if everyone filled out their bio's so we could see who has stories similar to our own.

So I humbly ask that all members please fill out their bio's. Thanks!

[This Message was Edited on 02/16/2007]
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

With a picture of my new Grandson and his two big sisters.

I agree with you the first thing I do is read the profile to find out a little bit about the person posting.

Sue
  3. Aghllw

Aghllw New Member

Hi there!! Mine is filled out, however, can't figure out how to get the paragraph breaks in it. So, it is one very long paragraph. I know that it is hard for some to read.

Any clues on how to put some paragraph breaks in?? I tried the <p> but that didn't work.

Have a blessed day!

Lisa
  4. Aghllw

Aghllw New Member

I just checked my bio, and the breaks are there! YEA!!!
  5. boltchik

boltchik New Member

It really helps if you feel like you know a little bit about the person you are posting to. Kim :)
  6. mujuer

mujuer New Member

My bio is filled out but I can't seem to find where to go to find others bio's that they posted. Help.
  7. yellowbird

yellowbird New Member

Every so often a post like this comes up, asking/telling people to fill out their bios. In the kindest, gentlest way I would like to state that I think it is great that everyone can fill or not fill out their bio to whatever extent they feel comfortable. Just as some people would like know more about other members, other people enjoy their anonymity.

[This Message was Edited on 01/27/2007]
  8. Char412

Char412 New Member

Silly Question I know but where do you go to fill out your Bio if you choose to do so?

Thanks, Char412
  9. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

I also like to read about the people on the board, I especially like the pictures! But if not everyone feels comfortable giving out too much info, that is off course up to them :)

I think there are a lot of attractive people on the board :)

Char412, if you want to fill out your bio look at the top of the board where it says "You are logged in as Char412", next to it you will see "View my profile/Edit my profile", go to edit my profile and ta-dah!
    Hope you get it right.

Phoebe
  10. HurtsToMove

HurtsToMove New Member

I understand that some people prefer to remain anonymous.

That being said, it would be nice to know if a member who is posting a question/response has FM, CFS, or both.

I try to read all posts from members who have a similar illness to my own. Sometimes I can't even figure out what disease(s) they are suffering from.

So is it too much to ask that members at least put something to the effect of "I have CFS/IBS" in their bios?
  11. MsOnlyMe123

MsOnlyMe123 New Member

To answer your question:

Yes, to alot of members on this board, "IT IS" to much to ask for.

Eileen

[This Message was Edited on 02/17/2007]
  12. twerp

twerp New Member

their name, to the left of the message text.

Hugs,
    Twerp