To ALL THE LADIES THAT CAME TO MY AID.... CAT PEOPLE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaR, Nov 8, 2005.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Just want to say THANK YOU! I posted on the original post from last night, but felt that I might miss someone. You all are so dear to me...I don't want to leave anyone out!!
    I was so down last night...but you all helped me so much...and then today I see more responses...God bless you all!
    I'm in a bit of fog today...but I think most of us are around the same age, too.

I hope that I can be there for you guys!!

Mari (MamaR)
  2. kbak

kbak Member

I'm glad your feeling better today!! My cat is sitting next to me, she say's HI!
  3. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

I'm really glad you are feeling better MamaR .. it is funny how connected people feel when they talk about something they love .. and Lucy is sitting here cleaning herself ( snorting like a little pig .. sometimes we call her Miss Piggy .. LOL .. poor little girl ) ..
    In any case keep your chin up .. and this "fog" thing .. so true .. I can't remember what TV channel I flipped to most of the time .. sheesh !
    Good Luck
    Fudge ! : )
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

No, he's the kitty i lost and miss soooo much. I loved him. The mom to the kitties, is a calico, and his aunt.

I live up north, in MN.

Take Care,
    hope you find a new friend, in my humble opinion, all cats are not created equal. Some are extra special.
  5. Musica

Musica New Member

when you posted. I had my cat outside for awhile when it got a bit sunnier. But, I saw him looking inside longingly at the sunny area on the carpet so I let him in. Sure enough, he went straight for the sunny spot and is cleaning himself there as we speak!

I'm glad your spirits are better, hope your back is, as well.