To all who are sad or depressed today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lovethesun, Aug 14, 2006.

1. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I will keep you in my heart and am praying for you.It's just thst some days,like today,I can't handle any more sad emotions or it sends me into a flare.So on those days,I just look at informational posts.I promise to look at them on a day when I can handle more.Linda
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I was really sad this morning then I read Rockgars funny post (OT) and it cheered me up so much.

This illness is sure one day at a time. God Bless to both of you.

Love Anne Cromwell
  3. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I will read that"serious" post Wake me up.I'm glad that your day turned around Cromwell.Honora,my sisterwrote a funny poem about fibrofog that might make you laugh.I will pull it up.Again.Thanks everybody.Linda
    Honora,you do make sense.[This Message was Edited on 08/14/2006]
  4. jinlee

jinlee Member

You are so sweet to post what you did. I woke up today with a heavy sadness, lonely feeling on my heart from something not related directly to DD but when I read your post and the "I will keep you in my heart and am praying for you", I felt so uplifted. Thankyou.

I am sending good thoughts and prayers your way also.
    Again, you lifted my heart and made me feel that, yes I can survive whatever gets thrown at me.

Hugs your way, Jinlee
  5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I hope the rest of the day brings you nothing but happiness.Linda
    [This Message was Edited on 08/14/2006]
  6. suzetal

suzetal New Member

Read the friendship poem I posted this morning.

Thats how I feel about you and every one of my friends here on this board.

Chin up we all care about you.

Hugs>>>>>>>FOR EVERY DAY A NEW DAWN WILL COME>

Sue
  7. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Hi lovethesun and everyone,

I'm feeling down today too. Just SO TIRED. No energy. I just wanted to stay in the house today, so I did.

I worked really hard around the house over the weekend and went to my neice's b-day party Friday night.

We were supposed to go to a 25th wedding anniversary party Sat night for my Bro & Sis-in-law, but I was in SO MUCH pain I couldn't.

I know I should've gone to the gym today but just didn't want to. I am supposed to go to the chiropractor tomorrow. but I don't want to do that either.

I've been resting on the couch today, trying to recouperate. I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL and pain free evening!

Thank you for the prayers and uplifting thoughts.

Hugs,
    "E"

[This Message was Edited on 08/14/2006]
  8. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I hope you have a better,wonderfilled sonshiney day tomorrow.Linda
  9. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Thanks for this post. I have been in such a deep funk the past few days. Today was really bad. I can usually pull myself out of it, but not today. I cried, I slept, I yelled at my poor husband when I was cringing from a sharp pain in my leg and was limping and he said "did you stub your toe?"..poor guy, I just lost it. In my mind he should have remembered that I've been complaining about pain in my left leg for days and his comment sounded to me like someone who didn't know me at all.

I'm a mess. I did apologize to him for jumping down his throat. Thank God that by now he knows not to get offended.

Your post makes total sense to me...some days we can handle other people's pain and some days we can't even handle our own.

Lolalee
  10. wordbyrd

wordbyrd New Member

A few gentle hugs because I sensed that you needed them from an online friend who truly empathizes and understands. You're in my prayers, too.

Gentle hugs to everyone else too. Be good to yourselves.

It's so difficult to deal with our chronic illnesses when we're feeling discouraged and depressed. Please know that these feelings will pass. They will.

I care.

wordbyrd
  11. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i hope you can get out of the depression some...mine never really goes away completely...and other times i am a wreck...

maybe check some of the ot-funny's

lots of hugs

jodie