To all who like Photography

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dejovu, Oct 5, 2006.

1. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Thought I'd post one of my Photographs. This is one of the things I can still do. It is SageHen Resivior.

As you can see this is raw, I'm still learning how to edit.

Is there anything more beautiful than Gods creations? Blessings De
    [This Message was Edited on 10/05/2006]
    bump[This Message was Edited on 10/06/2006]
  2. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Sweetie, I am praying for two people in your household. And to night alot more will also be praying. Blessings DE
    [This Message was Edited on 10/05/2006]
  3. 143alan

143alan New Member

You are very talented. You have an eye for the right shot. It's beautiful and no there's nothing more beautiful than God's creations. It amazes me all the time how creative he is. When you look at the real beauty of earth and our surroundings can you just imagine the beauty of what heaven must be like. I hope to see it one day.

Thanks for sharing the blessing of nature's beauty.

Nancy
  4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

You are so right, if we can look at the world without man getting in the way it is such a glorious place. Blessings, De
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

The picture is so very lovely and peaceful. I love taking pics too. You did a wonderful job.

Love....Mari
  6. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Beautiful picture! Love sunsets, and sunrises! Many times when i'm outside, i wish i could paint what i see.

God's beautiful work of creation!!

God Bless you De

Misty
  7. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Wow Dejovu

You sure did capture a beautiful moment

You are so lucky to have such beautiful senerey around you

Thank you so much for sharing the picture, you did a great job

hugs

kgangel
  8. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Hope you are feeling better, sounds like you are. I'm still smiling over the horse storie. I think I've read at least three times.

I paint a little, but that takes tired hands so a camera is much easier, not to mention I get better results.

Have a wonderful day. I'm keeping you in my heart and prayers. Blessings, De

PS. Which one of you ( you or Judy ) sent me those crazy little critters.....I think you called them pengies????? I have been look'in for my brain all morning and is not to be found. Do you think one of them might of stolen it?????
  9. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Thankyou, it was Gods handiwork and just pressed the button.

But I thank Him every day I can enjoy it.

Hope your doing well. Drop us a line and let me know.

I am praying for you, dear sis. Better go do my "one thing" today. Blessings, De
  10. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I don't remember who sent them, they drove me nutz those cute little Pengy's with the Guano guns!!

I had to protect all my pets from them, they could be moving stuff around on you!

If you still have any lurking about send them back to GeorgiaC, she is there mom.

Mine finally rode off with a harley Biker gang, and made it back to GeorgiaC!!

Love,
    Misty
  11. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

Good balance of the light and dark and an interesting focal point!Linda
  12. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Can you say dumb luck.....Tee/Hee. Blessings, De
  13. tlayne

tlayne Member

This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing! I love photography. I used to be asked to do family, engagement, and individual photos before I got too sick. I miss it. Now I just take a photo outside my door of the sunset (too early for a sunrise).

You might have seen on the news the other night that we had a few tornados here. I wanted to "chase" it down and take pictures, but I had my grandson with me so I decided it wasn't too good of an idea. LOL! Love, Tam
  14. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

De,

Your picture is gorgeous. I too am dabbling with my digital camera. It is so much fun. I am glad you have this as an outlet. Show us more when you have a chance.

Love,
    Nancy