To Allwrider

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pumpkinpatch, Dec 21, 2006.

1. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

Can you tell me what is in the "Rexall" enzymes [200 tabs / $7] at Walmart. Is this for digestion and probitics.

Cindy
  2. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I don't think you saw this. bumping for you
  3. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

It's labeled as digestive enzymes, but when taken on an empty stomach, will be used in your body "system" to eat away at fibrin, scar tissue and isoprin bonds of viruses.

Probiotics are a separate product that contains healthy bacteria. These also create enzymes for us, so they are "systemic".

My mom uses 6 tabs/day for her results, but if your viral load is higher, you might have to increase that.

Dr. Wong recommends increasing the enzymes by +1 for each week. My mom definetely felt the results at 6. When you reach a plateau, then start increasing by +1 again.

Merry Christmas![This Message was Edited on 12/22/2006]
  4. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

thank you. I'm going to visit my son in MN and will check these out at Walmart. I'm going to need a whole suitcase just for all my "get well supplies" ie. vitamins etc. I can tell you that MSM is helping. I'm taking the MSM powder.

I don't know how much viral I have. I tested negative for EBV.

I also went through 1 whole year of antibiotics for lymes. Was IND on my test.