to amymb 74 re:healing

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alsu, Nov 27, 2002.

1. alsu

alsu New Member

Hi amymb74,yes it was simular to your meetting.The first time was not in a cuircle but one to one,there was a seat in the corner of the room,i sat there and two healers came to me.One stood behind the other sat in front of me.The second time was in a cuircle of six plus four healers.This is to increase the energy althought i felt it better with the one to one,more relaxed.From what you say you may feel one to one would be best at least to start with.I will be going again,this Saturday.I shall post to let you know how things go.

Thoughts are with you all
    Alan............U.K

2. alsu

alsu New Member

Hi amymb74,yes it was simular to your meetting.The first time was not in a cuircle but one to one,there was a seat in the corner of the room,i sat there and two healers came to me.One stood behind the other sat in front of me.The second time was in a cuircle of six plus four healers.This is to increase the energy althought i felt it better with the one to one,more relaxed.From what you say you may feel one to one would be best at least to start with.I will be going again,this Saturday.I shall post to let you know how things go.

Thoughts are with you all
    Alan............U.K

3. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

I want to go back but I don't drive far by myself & not too many are into going w/me. I wish I weren't so shy so I would've sat in the chair - maybe next time! keep me posted. Amy
  4. alsu

alsu New Member

Just a up date for you,I went for my 3rd meetting today.They are very good/nice people.They all said hello then asked me if i would take a seat(I'm sure it would be the same over in the U.S.A.)I had healing for about 15min's and a cup of tea.I have felt well all day,some pain but manageable,the only problem,i felt so lifted from it,it's now 2.30 a.m and i just can't sleep.My mind is racing away.
    Maybe you (or someone for you)could contact your nearest church,there may be someone from you'r area that goes there.You could travel together.
    Wish i could help more.Sorry you'r family can not help.
    all my best wishes,keep trying.

Alan.......U.K
  5. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

Good idea to call & see if anyone goes from around here - I never thought of that. I'll let you know if I go again. Amy

PS - We didn't get tea!