To Any Lymies

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by greatgran2, Jul 7, 2013.

1. greatgran2

greatgran2 Member

Does anyone know what happened to lymenet.org. I heard it has been removed
  2. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

greatgran,

Lymenet must have been down for a day. That happens once in awhile. It is back up now.
  3. greatgran2

greatgran2 Member

Thanks its back up
  4. suz9601

suz9601 Member

are there any other lyme boards? Seems lymenet is not near as busy as it used to be...did a lot of people go somewhere else? Thanks
  5. greatgran2

greatgran2 Member

Not sure if you find one let me know . Do you have lyme? If so lets meet in the chat room
  6. greatgran2

greatgran2 Member

Nanie would you share your treatment with me. I am still one good day and several bad. tks
  7. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

suz,

I visit lymenet daily. I think it is still quite busy, but maybe with summer, people are just busy doing other things.

I think Phoenix Rising may have a lyme board, but I have never been on it.

We may have a new Lyme forum here in the future.
  8. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

greatgran,

I took many different antibiotics for 3 years.

I had my hormones tested and started bioidentical hormones (initially prescribed by my LLMD) about 3 months into my Lyme treatment, which helped me tremendously.

I have taken many, many different supplements and vitamins. Massive amounts of probiotics were very important and I continue taking them.

I try to follow a gluten free, sugar free, corn syrup/high fructose corn syrup free, dairy free, soy free diet.

I exercise at least 3 times weekly at a gym.

I improved about 80% in 3 years. My pain level improved about 50%. The pain in my head and neck was so bad that I did not know how I would live that way. Now it is at least tolerable.

The chronic fatigue is gone, the brain fog is gone, the terrible insomnia is gone.

I am no longer seeing my LLMD. I am trying different herbal remedies, and continuing many supplements and vitamins.

I try to strengthen my immune system as much as possible. I try to eat for health....lots of greens, little to no processed foods.

I pray a lot and have a great faith in God that He will continue to heal me.

I just keep reading and trying new things. I will never give up trying to improve even more.
  9. greatgran2

greatgran2 Member

Thank you Nanie, I am sure you have shared this with me but couldn't remember. Seems I am going down hill again but hope to bounce back. Never had one good month seems depression/anxiety seldom leaves. I have made an appointment with the LLMD in Aug. Oh, I hate to start abx again had so many reactions had to stop never finished .
    Happy to hear you are still doing well. My LLMD told me to only expect a 40% improvement on my last visit . In away I am anxious to see her again and at the same time a little scared.. I think diet and prayers and the two most important things.. hugs