To Aunt Tammie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Marlene35, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Marlene35

Marlene35 New Member

A while back you posted regarding shortness of breath. I have been having this problem since the middle of October and it seems to be getting worse. Dr. has checked heart and did a chest x-ray and those were normal. Have you found the cause of the problem and have you been to get any help for it. Thank you for your response.

2. pumkinhead

pumkinhead New Member

For Aunt Tammie
  3. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

I have not found out what is causing the problem yet.....I did get a fairly large humidifier and have had that running constantly and it does help some (thanks to aussiewoman's suggestion I am putting grapefruit seed extract in it to keep bacteria and stuff from building up) ....the super cold weather that we were having was also exacerbating the problem so the warmer temps of the last few days have helped, too.....but I definitely still have somethign else going on....sorry I can't tell you more....have been crashing so badly I have not been able to follow up on other (unrelated) tests the Dr wants me to have, either
  4. Marlene35

Marlene35 New Member

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry that you are sitll having so many problems. I wish that I could determine the cause of the shortness of breath and be able to get some help for it. It is a very annoying and disabling symptom.