To Bandwoman

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mscindy, Oct 4, 2007.

1. mscindy

mscindy New Member

Hi Nancy! I'm sorry that I haven't taken a moment to get back to you. Since I don't have a computer at home, I have to do this from work and I haven't had the time. I am taking a breather right now to do this tho. I am so tired. I must be in a flare up cuz 7 or 8, even 9 hours isn't reviving me. THen again, I guess I never really feel energized. I was eating really well-looking better etc, but this week-just due to lack of organization and shopping-I have been eating stuff like a cupcake for breakfast with coffee (special kid's treats), and then nothing else or maybe more sugar. I'm really in pain, and I have decided to use this week as an experiment by rectifying my food supply to see if I feel better next week and cut out the sugar completely. It will be interesting. This is the first weekend in months that we don't have plans, so I am excited to stay home and do nothing but read and clean out closets etc. I may not even turn the ringer on the phone! Everything really is fine tho-Life is good; I am blessed- I don't mean to seem "Polly-anna-ish"; it is all true and I don't want to just rag. How is life for you? If I am not breaking any rules I would like to give you my e-mail; I check that (my email)everyday, and find that all I do now when I check the msg. board is to see if you have written to me...Finding out about this msg. board was very therapeutic for me, and I was really into it for a couple of months, but I feel a connection with you-I feel like we would be true friends in REAL LIFE, and since I am leading a busy life in pain-as you are-and not collecting disability etc., I find that some whining is draining me. I suppose if someone else reads this I may get a nasty reply; guess that is just what I'm talking about. I love to get new ideas and info to help cope, but I hear enough whining in my own head! LOL Let me know if you would like my e-mail. If not, I will cry on my pillow for my loss (you), but I will understand...Hoping to hear from you-Love in HIM-Cindy
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

It is good to hear from you. I hope you read my posts to you. I bumped them a few times. It is almost 10:30 PM. I am never up this late usually because I get up at 4:15 every morning during the work week. However, I am taking a personal day tomorrow and I am going downstate to celebrate my mom's birthday. My Dad died a little over two years ago so I want to be there for her as much as I can.

I am glad to hear you are doing well as far as feeling blessed. I had a really rough last two weeks of just running out of gas before the day was over. I do pretty well at school but when I get home I am just completely done in. I am doing somewhat better this week.

I do IV therapy and my insurance paid for those for several years and then we got new insurance last October and they pulled the plug on all of my treatments including the IV's, chiropractic and muscle therapy.

It was one of the hardest things I have had to go through emotionally and of course physically. I was so angry and frustrated and I fought and fought and fought. I finally starting winning the battle this summer and then we ditched this insurance for a new one which just took over this week.

I will be holding my breath as I want to resume all of my treatments. I think that will definitely help me to feel better and hopefully have more energy. I was feeling really good this summer from the diet. I have lost about 14 pounds but the going has been really slow for several weeks. I am still pretty much following it.

I have a pretty hard to handle junior high bunch this year so it has actually been a very tough start to this year even though the time has passed very quickly. I can't believe we are still using the air conditioning in October. I am loving this weather.

When I get back we can maybe set up a time to try the chat room and exchange emails. It is against the rules to put your email on the boards. The chat rooms have not worked properly the very few times I have used them so it is sort of hit or miss. I will be back late Sunday. Actually with you not having internet at home this may be a challenge as I don't have much time for that during the week and I go to bed pretty early. We will have to see what works out.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Love
    Nancy
  3. mscindy

mscindy New Member

I have only a minute here-What is IV therapy-what is being injected? Junior high-ers can be really challenging.God bless you! ;) My hubby's schedule has changed this week, and I am finding myself stuck here until at least 5:30. I am "done" at 3pm, of course since I'm HERE, I end up being very available. Hard for me to say NO. However, I am trying to just be in my office...So, if it's possible to try the chat room on a Wed. Thurs. or Friday from 3:30-5:30 sometime we could attempt that! I will check back here to see if you were able to read this, and you can let me know if you can make an appointment to do so :)! I am so glad it is Friday. Tomorrow I am sleeping in; and if I can't sleep, I will lie in bed with a book and relax. I hope that you are able to relax this weekend as well. Talk to you next week?! Love, Cindy
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am on my school computer so I need to make this short. My keyboard died early this morning at home. This is the second time this has happened in the last few weeks. I am not sure when I am going to be able to have time to get a new one.

This one was an old one a friend gave me when my other one died last month. I will let you know when I am up and running. I hope you had a great weekend.

I got in last night. I had a good weekend but it went way too fast. Have a great week.

Love,
    Nancy
  5. mscindy

mscindy New Member

Did you go visit your Mom? How long of a trip is it for you. Just a thought- Do you have a computer lab at school that changes out keyboards? Maybe they have an "old" one.I think a perfect week would be to always have Monday's off! Just let me know when we can "get together" on the chat line! Love, Cindy
  6. mscindy

mscindy New Member

Hi Nancy!
  7. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

This week has been extremely stressful. How about trying for a chat on Friday of next week. I am limited on the days that I am available. I see my chiro on Fridays at 3:30. We could maybe set something up right before you have to leave. I think we are in the same time zone. Got to run. A student is at my house. Got to run. Talk later.

Love,
    Nancy
  8. mscindy

mscindy New Member

Mine too has been an unusually stressful week-not really BAD; just unrelenting in every way. Plus, I am in a flare-up as well. I appreciate you getting back to me. Friday will probably be fine- Are you not free until after your chiro appt? I can get in my office between 12:30 and 3pm pretty easily, and between 5 and 5:30 if that works at all. Otherwise, just tell me what you can do and I 'll make sure I can DO IT!! Have a good weekend! Love, Cindy
  9. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I threw my back out this week so I have been pretty miserable. My neck is a mess too. I think the weather change is making everything worse for us.

I don't get home until around 4:30ish next Friday and I have a hair appointment which I had forgotten about at 6:15. So maybe around 5 would work. The last time I have been in a chat room has been well over a year ago and we met in the sinusitis room which is much more slow than the fm room. It didn't work right either so we may have to deal with that too. What usually happens is one person gets in and the other can see the others message but then they respond and the other person doesn't see it.

We can hope that it will work. I am going to go lay down. I just got back from the chiro and I need rest these muscles.

I hope we are both feeling better by next week.

Have a great weekend.

Love,
    Nancy
  10. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Hi Cindy,
    Did you see this?

Nancy
  11. mscindy

mscindy New Member

Yes-5pm is good. So do I go to "chat room" for sinusitis first? If we don't connect, let's "talk" this way immediately after. Otherwise, you might try Divine Redeemer Lutheran Church Daycare in Hartland WI...

with HIS love, Cindy
  12. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

ProHealth has either had trouble with their website or it is my computer. I am on my school computer right now. I actually got off at noon today because we worked till 9 pm last night with pt conferences.

I have apts and things to do anyway so 5 still works better for me. If I can't get on with my home computer I can use my school laptop. Let's try the chat room first and allow about 10min. If after that time the chat doesn't work we can talk on the message board. I do have a hair apt so I won't be able to talk for very long. Hopefully the chat room will work and we can quickly exchange emails.

Have a great rest of the day and talk at 5.

Love,
    Nancy
  13. mscindy

mscindy New Member

Let's give it a try then at 5pm!

"talk to ya later"

Cindy