To: blessings

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by hannah1218, Feb 8, 2004.

1. hannah1218

hannah1218 New Member

Thank you so much for caring. I'm taking one day at a time. I'm still at my oldest daughters home and I did spend 2 nights with my youngest daughter. She lives just across the road from Tammy. I will be going to her house on Tuesday. My son-in-law's mother is coming here from California to be with her son and his wife for a while. He has just been diagonsed with a pinea brain tumor. The doctors have told him he has less than a year. He's doing chemo now. He is 33 years old and married, and just recently adopted a baby. He needs prayers as does his wife and family. He's 2 years younger than my son-in-law. I feel so blessed to have found this wonderful website. I somehow don't feel alone and I know prayers are being sent for me. I pray for strength and to be honest many times throughout the day I just feel like giving up. I'm going back to my doctor on Friday and hope something he does helps my right foot and leg. Its swelled so huge I can barely walk. The pain is terrible. Keep me in your prayers and God bless you.
  2. blessings

blessings New Member

I sure appreciate you letting me know how you are doing. I am so sorry to hear of your son-laws mothers son...How I pray for the Lord to bear them up with His strength and comfort at this very very hard time. I pray that the diagnosis the doctors gave him will be over rode by the Great Physician, that that young man will be touched by the Masters hand.

Hannah, I do care and I know many do. You seem to have a special place in my heart. You are not alone. God has seen to it that you have a place to come to here and He is with you always.

I know what its like to feel like giving up, then discovered, I do not know how!! lol

Dear Lord;
    Remember Hannah, in her lonliness and her illness. Lord, I pray that You will give the doctor wisdom to treat Hannah's swollen and painful foot and leg. I pray that You would ease the pain, and restrore the leg and foot to normal size.
    Lord God, I thank you and Praise Your Holy name. Please bless this family. In the Mighty Name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

Keep in touch dear one, and God Bless, love to you, blessings
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Hannah,

I will be praying for all involved and ask the Lord to lay his healing hands on both of you. God bless you all.

Danny