To Bluerose!!!,,,,,,,,,,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gmom605, Aug 13, 2005.

1. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

hi bluerose ,sorry i haven`t been around i `ve been sick do you remember that i told you that i was taking paxil well i won`t take that nomore it made me feel worse i stopped it,, i woke up so fogged i didn`t know where i was i couldn`t remember my husband cell number at work ,no,no,no, so i guess i`ll have to take this dd by it self. so how have you been doing? take care! gmom,,,,
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Checking back in for a few before heading to bed.....

I'm so sorry you were not able to take the Paxil and it made you feel so bad. But im glad you found out quickly that it was the medication. Don't give up though...Sometimes it takes a while and trying different medications to find the one that works for you...Im still working on finding certain meds thats right for me.

I have had a ok day today...Just having to stay couped up in the house which is nothing new....LOL It has been so hot here and humid. Its so good to hear from you, and im glad your feeling better now....Keep in touch OK

Hugs & Prayer
    Bluerose
  3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

bump for gmom
  4. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

HI Bluerose! just got in and i feel like a train just went all over me ,i just can`t fight this leg pain they feel so heavy and tight ,but when i sit with my legs up with a pillow under them the pain go away ,but also they twitch alot,i`ve told to dr. and she says for me to keep taking the gabapentin they given me all of the test for the legs and they can`t find anything but why do they hurt so much? i can`t stand for 20 min. because i feel they are swelling up like a balloon. they hurt like crazy. ,,,,, ,it`s hot and humid here ,too i wish it would rain. take care,gmom
  5. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

FOR BLUEROSE!!!
  6. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Sorry your having so much pain in your legs...I know exactly how that feels, I have alot of pain in my legs and knees as well. I also retain fluid extremly bad in my legs...they swell up so bad, I have pitting. I take a fluid pill daily, but it doesn't give much relief. Are you on a Fluid pill for the swelling??

Im glad you have had all test ran on your legs. I have had many test myself trying to figure out why im swelling so bad, they have mostly checked my heart. Think Im going to ask for a ultasound and x-rays on my legs...only thing I havent done yet pertaining to the swelling in my legs.

I hope you feel better soon and will get some kinda relief. I try to keep my legs propped up, even if im sitting...seems to help a little.

(((Hugs)))
    Bluerose
  7. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Good Morning:

Just wanted to ask Are you feeling any better? I hope so!!

Hope you have a better and brighter day today!

(((Hugs)))
    Bluerose
  8. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

Hello!Bluerose sorry i haven`t been on since i last send you a e-mail i haven`t been feeling to good my legs i just can`t stand it no more they hurt so much,so do you think i should ask for a ultra-sound or a x-ray for my legs? and no i`m not taking any fluid pill ,but you know girl you got me thinking i should take take some see what happens ,,it won`t hurt don`t they sell them at wal-mart? i try them see how i`ll feel with them,,oh before i forget i`ve been going to see the physcial therpy ,,that therpist is pretty good when she works with me she know where to massage it`s that sciatica nerve on my lower back and runs down to my leg she actually made me cry but i felt good for a a good while till i got home about 1 hr. later pain came back ,my luck! she said she could feel all my nerve in a bundle,but she was going to try to help me as much as she could ,it takes me 45min to get to her from where i live ,i wish she was closer so the pain would last a little longer.but oh well !! also ss got my request for reconsideration so how long do you think it take to hear something? it say in letter this process may take several months but it doesn`t say how many months. keep you posted,,,take care,,gmom ,,, thanks for being my friend!!!!
  9. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

for Bluerose7!
  10. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

JUST TRYING TO BUMPED TO BLUEROSE7!!
  11. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Im sorry I didnt catch your post back to me yesterday, I think about the time you posted, I was getting offline.

I am so sorry your not feeling any better. I hate your having so much pain and trouble with your legs. You know I think it would be a good idea to ask your doc for a ultasound and x-rays on your legs just to be on the safe side. Im going ask the doc for the same on mine when I see him in a few weeks. I worry about blood clots etc...in the legs ...so better to be safe then sorry ya know!!

Im glad you like your therapist...thats great!! I hate she is so far away for you though.

About the Fluid pills, My doctor prescribed me the fliud pills for swelling, they are much stronger then what you can buy in the store. But I did try the over the counter fluid pills first...but they were just not strong enough to help much. Maybe you can try something over the counter first...you can get it at any vitamin shop or Pharmacy. Just at the clerk or pharmacy which is the best for when your retaining fluid. I still would talk to my doctor about it first though, if he sees your swelling he may want to give you something himself. You just have to keep a close eye on your Potassium levels while taking a prescribed fliud pill. I have to take a potassium pill along with my fluid pill everyday.

So glad your Reconsideration is now in process. You will usally here back from them somewhere inbetween 1 1/2 to 3 months. It usually takes at least 2 months to hear back from them..on a decision.Just be sure anything you have done..like any new test etc...you let them know about it. Have you ask your doctor if he/she would write a letter on your behalf to SS??? I am praying for you and I hope all turns out well and in your favor!!

I hope you will feel better soon!! Please talk to your doc about your legs..OK Take Care of You!! Keep us/me posted on how your doing!!
    And Thank you for being my friend :)

(((Hugs)))
    Bluerose
  12. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

BUMP FOR GMOM...
  13. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

14. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

Hello bluerose! today feeling "bluh" my legs hurt i went outside this morning to get my newspaper but not interest is just not me today, i feel depress ,,,gmom ,,i haven`t even comb my hair ,,can you believe that telling you how i feel!!!!
  15. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Hi Gmom,

I am so so Sorry your not feeling any better!! Please be sure to see your doctor as soon as you can!! Ask him to run more test on your legs, like ultrasound etc... and be sure to let him know how bad you have been swelling. Sometimes we tend to blame everything on FM or CF and we need to be sure there is not something else wrong as well...So please get your legs checked out..OK

Don't feel bad about not combing your hair...I promise we all have those days where we just dont have the strength or interest. I so hope you will get to feeling better soon. Please take care of you!! I will be praying for you.

((((Hugs)))) & Prayer
    Bluerose

16. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

you `ve been there for me ,,when i need someone ,thank you for those kind words ,, gmom,,,,,
  17. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

for Bluerose!!!