To ((Bluerose))

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Jun 5, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Dear Bluerose,

I was so relieved to get your last post. How wonderfuly your family is working things out with your sister!
    It's so beautiful to see such a loving family in action. I'm so glad to hear that your sister feels validated, and SO relieved that her school is almost over for the year.

Thank you for your prayers also - yesterday I had 10 hours of sleep! I felt so loved and cared for with everyone's prayers and concern. How comforting!

Hope things are going well with you,
    Love, Judy
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Judy,

I pray your day has went well, with less-pain and less-fatigue!!

God is Good....I am so so happy to hear you got 10 hours of sleep yesterday YEAH!!!

I pray you continue to get good quality sleep. You are most certainly loved and cared for here!! Seems here lately, I have been tossing and turning all night myself more then usual.

Thank you for all your kind words and prayers. Me and my family are extremly close as far as myself & hubby, mom, dad and lil sis....When one is hurting we all hurt and feel each other's pain.

Yes, I can't wait for friday to get here...lil sis's last day...what a relief!! Mom said she was going to let her stay out wednesday of this week, since they are not going to be doing much of anything that day and all of her exams and SOL's are done....so she actually on has 3 days to go!!!

I am pretty worn to the bone today and aching right bad. I slowly got myself together this morning to run out to take care of a few erranes and attempt to find me a bathing suit for going to the YMCA....Wow how depressing and tireing it can be finding a bathing suit that actually looks half way desent on me....think I'll just wear one of those cover-ups over it when I do get in the pool...lol

After being out for only a few hours....I feel like a Mack-truck has hit me and backed up on me as well.

Continued Prayers going up for you Judy!! And please continue to keep lil sis & family in your's. Say a little prayer for me, that God will give me the strength/energy to do more things with little sis, like taking her to the Y.

God Bless
    ((Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~
  3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Judy,

How has your day been?? I pray you are feeling better today!!! Just thinking of you!!!

Prayers going Up for you Judy!!!

God Bless
    ((Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~