to bmari; parasites

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kimkane, Sep 12, 2003.

1. kimkane

kimkane New Member

HI BMARI, YOU CAN GET PARASITES PRETTY EASY. YOU CAN GET THEM FROM EATTING SUSHI, OYSTERS, RAW MEAT, ALSO FROM HANDLING ANIMALS THAT HAVE WORMS. LETS SAY YOU HAVE A DOG AND YOU ARE BRUSHING HIM BY HIS TAIL, AND THEN YOU WIPE YOUR MOUTH. OR BY CHANGING CAT LITTER. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO INGEST THE WORM, JUST AN EGG OR 2. WHICH ALOT OF THEM YOU CANNOT SEE WITH THE NAKED EYE. ANIMALS CAN GET WORMS IF THEY, HAVE AN INFESTATION OF FLEAS, OR BY EATTING THINGS LIKE ROAD KILL, OR BY EATTING ANOTHER ANIMALS FECES THAT HAS WORMS. MY BEST FRIEND GOT PARASITES AFTER EATTING RAW OYSTERS. I WAS WORRIED ABOUT GETTING PARASITES BECAUSE I DID FECES CHECKS ON OVER 100 DIFFERENT ANIMALS, FROM POT=BELLY PIGS TO LIONS. YOU CAN GET BLACK WALNUT OIL CAPSULES OR BLACK WALNUT HULL CAPSULES AT YOUR HEALTH FOOD STORE, OR SPEAK TO YOUR PHARMACY, THEY COULD ORDER THEM FOR YOU. REMEMBER PARASITE EGGS CAN LAY DORMANT IN ALL KINDS OF WEATHER.

ALSO BECAUSE THIS TREATMENT IS A NATURAL WAY TO GO IT DOES TAKE LONGER TO WORK, I DO MINE FOR MONTHS AT A TIME.

HOPE THIS INFO DOES NOT SCARE YOU, AND YOU GET RID OF YOUR ANIMAL FRIENDS. I WOULD HATE THAT, ANIMALS ARE GREAT THERAPY FOR US, NO MATTER HOW OLD OR WHO YOU ARE.
    GOOD LUCK AND LET ME KNOW HOW ITS GOING. TAKE CARE KIM
  2. kimkane

kimkane New Member

could we keep this close to the top for awhile thanx kimk