to bwoodruff

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jamedw1, Jun 6, 2003.

1. jamedw1

jamedw1 New Member

roller coaster ride has been in motion, but wanted to let you know the enjoyable part of the ride has been reached...

mohammed isn't coming to the mountain, but the mountain is going to mohammed... and the mountain is quite happy and finally relaxing to the point that the "ride" is finally enjoyable again...

as i count it, it's about 145 hrs from now... am i a romantic, or what...lol...

just wanted to let you know, because your support was invaluable during the "scary" part of the ride...

now, it's up to two people, chemistry, and a rental car...

i know they frown on posts like this, but i didnt know how else to reach you...

hey, i've seen worse... at least i'm grammatically effecient...lol...

thanks, again, for your good "vibes"...
    ed
    p.s. i'm accepting any and all contributions for the "road trip"...lol...

P.p.S. if you ever do see this, know since written, everything has fallen part... her daughter was seriously injured at a softball tournament last weekend, whereuopn the "ex" has stepped up, and her dad has been diagnosed with prostate cancer... all this within 2 days of one another... while she's still out of state at the hospital for her daughter...
    and being the "distant" one, i also become the least needed, so my dreams are on hold... whether that's temporary or permanent, isn't up to me...

i still want to be the one to lean on, but at a time when leaning was so important, im 700 miles away, and the odd man out...

i have a hard time believing that "everything" happens for a reason, but who am i to question traditional thinking...

i do know that i've done everything i can from here, offered myself for "anything" because of my feelings, and i've prayed as much as one man can...

and at times like this, everything gets questioned...

and im so sad for her...
    and a little for me, too...
    ed

p.p.s if ever... it's jamedw1@yahoo.com...

[This Message was Edited on 06/09/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/09/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/10/2003]
  2. bwoodruff

bwoodruff New Member

Hey! Sorry I missed you before - work has been crazy this week.

I'm going to start a thread over on Chit Chat for you...come by and see me!

b.