To Caffey

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Dec 7, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi Cath,

I just wanted to say hello, and to tell you what an inspiration you are in my life. You bring a strong encouragement to my faith, because in the midst of all your struggles and sufferings, you look in and through everything to connect with Christ. And to believe so firmly in His love.

I am so glad to have you here, as a sister in the Lord.

Your faith is not in vain!!! It comes through to me loud and clear and REAL, especially because of your painful situations.

Love and prayers,
    Judy
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Thank you Judy for your kind post. You all make me cry. I am so honored to be on this board and to be getting to know you all. My heart breaks for all the trauma not just this dd. that some of you have been through and yet you all are still here. You are such an inspiration to me. My profile says I believe in a real faith, in a real God in a real world. I have been through all the religious drivel and expectations of people and the church and as we all know it doesn't work. We have to admit how we feel and quit hiding it. Some days just plain suck but it is by leaning on Jesus a day or step at a time that gets me through. I certainly make my share of mistakes, have my days when I get bummed out,angry, but He is always there. I was one and I am still amazed at the amount of Christians that don't know that God loves them and He is so proud of them and He treats each one of us as if we are His only kid. If we don't believe that and it is a part of us how can we help other people? Also the amount of Christians who think God is mad at them and is punishing them with these awful dds. I'd like to shoot the person that started that drivel. I also tell people if they want to live a successful Christian life look at my life and do the opposite lol. I just want people to see Jesus in me and show His unconditional love to everything. I am on a daily journey of Lord how do You want me to live my life? It has turned my world upside down. Anyways I could babble on and on. I am here for anybody anytime. I don't have all the answers but I can pray because I know God has the answers. I am so glad you are on the board.We are all walking together. You are a woman of value and you have a lot to say. So say whatever you want. I look forward to hearing what you have to say on whatever. Again God Bless you and thank you for your post.
    Love ya
    Cath