To Caffey

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Dec 23, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Cath,
    Sent you an email. I'm sure it went through. Waiting to hear a response. Please rest and let your meds. work to relieve the pain.

That chat-room is terrible! This was my third time there - always problems - I am wired to the max - trying to calm down.

All will be well now. Thanks for going through this crummy ordeal with me.

Love, Judy
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

i mis-typed it. It should be sympatico. I should have double checked. This also is a pain if it isn't just right it won't go through. So put an s in front and all lower case. Char and I tried for 2 months before we could figure out the problem. It drove us nuts. So I am eagerly waiting. Glad you understood my code. It isn't your fault. I just won't rely on the chat room.
    Cath
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Okay - I got your correction, and just sent another email. It went through, so I'm hoping everything will be alright.

Praying for you - all that stress is so hard on the body.

May Jesus breathe His calm into you, and hold you gently, saturating you with his love. Amen

Hope you're sleeping well.

Love, Judy
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I'm not putting you through the chat room again today. I believe Cath has the information that i was looking for.

Okay?

I hope you both are getting restful sleep, i seem to have a bit of insomnia tonight!

Hugs,
    Misty
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

I was up at 3:00 in the morning playing Fight's games on chit-chat. SO GLAD to not go to chat-room again today. Just wanted to make sure that you weren't waiting for me there.

Do you know the fable that on Christmas Eve all the animals are given speech? You can check right in your barn. Oh, I just remembered you will be gone by then. They'll have to e-mail me.

This isn't code, just lack of sleep.

Traveling Mercies, dear friend!
    Love, Judy