To Carla-nl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sugar_crystal, Feb 11, 2003.

1. sugar_crystal

sugar_crystal New Member

Hi Carla,

Thanks for thinking of me. I tried to email you but it didn't work for some reason.

Saw my doctor today. He put me on Doxepin and Klonopin to see if the synergistic effect would work to make me sleep. He said the next step is a sledgehammer.

My husband is close to you so he is safe, but they may keep him away for two years this time, so what a bummer.

Look at the site "To Crystal and Jellybelly" and see what I said about the whole thing.

How are you doing? I hope all is well. It's probably still snowing there, too. It is where my husband is. It was 78 degrees here today, so physically I feel a little better. I'm hoping to sleep tonight.

Take care darling...maybe you could hint at what I did wrong on the email address.

LOL,
    Crystal
  2. sugar_crystal

sugar_crystal New Member

Bump to Carla

Saw my doctor yesterday. He put me on Klonopin and low dose Doxepin. I slept twelve straight hours straight through. Scared my son half to death. I was the ghost wandering the house at night in search of sleep the entire week before. So today at least I'm feeling better. At least more able to cope with my husband being gone.

Love to you dear,
    Crystal
  3. sugar_crystal

sugar_crystal New Member

Bump to Carla-nl