******** TO CAT OR JEN ********

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CarolK, Oct 19, 2005.

1. CarolK

CarolK New Member

Hey I noticed that one of you lives in San Jose like me and the other lives in Campbell, California.

Can either of you recommend a good doctor in the San Jose area?? I know there is one in Los Gatos... saw his name on the "doctor referral" list.

I have just completed our annual open enrollment for our health insurance and I am ready to find a new doctor. My current primary care doc is sooooo undertreating fm!! I want to dump her... but just don't know who to go to.

If you have any suggestions for someone in the Santa Clara Valley area I would greatly appreciate it!! Are either of you happy with your docs??

Thanks... CarolK
  2. CarolK

CarolK New Member

3. Jen128

Jen128 New Member

Hi Carol,

It is actually my bf that has CFS. Today he goes in for his check up with his Dr. He goes to Kaiser in SJ. According to him, he likes his Dr. so far so we will wait and see. I too would like to hear more comments about the Dr. in Los Gatos.
  4. CarolK

CarolK New Member

Thanks for you imput Jen...and I hope your boyfriend finds the help he needs! Keep in mind that fm/cfs affects our moods... sometimes we can get really depressed or anxious...so if your boyfriend seems moody... well that is why.

Blessings to you Jen.... CarolK
  5. Jen128

Jen128 New Member

trust me, I know! All the years that I have dated him, he has never been moody with me. Now it is just so different. But, I still love him. He is aware of his mood swings now and does say that he is sorry. I went to Chinatown today and got him some ginseng. I hope it helps him :) I spoke with him last night and he sounds so much better. He said he changed his diet and no more caffeine. He is also seeing a chiropractor to help him with his pain.