To CATLADY912

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by catnip51, May 18, 2003.

1. catnip51

catnip51 New Member

I'm am posting this in my defense. You responded here about the Yahoo Messenger about clicky people and who would not accept your invitation to the messenger.You mentioned my name indirectly ("Good Idea") which wasnt' hard for anyone on this board to figure out who you were talking about. So I feel I must respond to others here that I am not a clicky person as you made some of us out to be.

As I already explained to you I am using my son's computer and he was on it when you wanted me to accept you, he clicked you off, I wasn't at the computer. So please don't judge anyone when you didn't know the circumstances and publish it this board.

I have made good friends here and don't want anyone to judge me as you did. An apolgy to me on this board would be appopriate. This board has been a great comfort to me and I enjoy being here and do not want anyone else to think badly of me. A mistake was made and your paranoia must of got the best of you. NOONE that I know of here is a clicky person, were all here to HELP each other!! I have enjoyed chatting with alot of people on the mesenger and hope to continue as I enjoy talking to EVERYONE...

Cathy
  2. CATLADY912

CATLADY912 New Member

I DID NOT MENTIONED ANYONES NAME OR HOW ANYONE COULD FIGURE OUT WHO IT WAS. BUT I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN AND I WAS SO SURPRIZED AT THE ANSWER THAT I WENT OVERBOARD. I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGZIE TO YOU AS I DID NOT KNOW THAT YOU WERE USING YOUR SON'S COMPUTER. I'M VERY SORRY THAT I MISJUDGED YOU. IT WAS WRONG ON MY PART. I'M NOT AFRAID TO TELL SOMEONE THAT I'M SORRY WHEN I WAS WRONG. IF I HAD KNOWN THAT YOU WERE USING YOUR SON'S PC I WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD. SORRY THAT I DID NOT KNOW THIS.

I'M NOT PARANOID AS YOU SAY, I WAS JUST IN ALLOT OF PAIN. I'M NOT A BAD PERSON AT ALL. I HAVE BEEN TOLD TOO MANY TIMES THAT I WAS TOO GOOD FOR MY OWN GOOD AND THAT PEOPLE WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME WHICH I HAVE LEARNED THAT THEY WILL. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT THERE IS A CLICK GOING ON HERE BECAUSE OF THE WAY THE POST ARE ANSWERED.
    BUT I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU WOULD FORGIVE ME AND LETS START OVER.

I WILL START OVER BY DELETING MY MESSAGE. AGAIN, I'M VERY SORRY THAT I MISREAD YOU.

BLESSINGS, JANICE
  3. teach6

teach6 New Member

My son uses my computer to access the internet. Luckily when I first signed on to Yahoo and had sent out a lot of invitations to add me to people's lists he happened to walk in when one popped on th escreen. I just told him to be sure to accept whoever had requested it. Problem solved.

Barbara
  4. CATLADY912

CATLADY912 New Member

ON THIS ONE. I WOULD LIKE TO JUST FORGET THIS EVER HAPPENED. I MADE A MISTAKE AND I GAVE AN APOLOGY AND NOW I WOULD LIKE TO JUST FORGET IT AND NOT HAVE EVERYBODY GET STIRED UP ABOUT EVERY OTHER THING. ALL SHE ASKED FOR WAS AN APOLOGY AND I GAVE IT AND EXPLAINED THAT I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE PC SITUATION AND WOULD LIKE TO JUST GET ON WITH MORE IMPORTANT THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER TO US. I WAS IN THE WRONG AND I'M NOT TOO BIG THAT I CAN'T SAY THAT. NOW I WOULD LIKE TO JUST GO ON WITH LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP AND FORGET THIS MATTER EVER HAPPEN. I WAS WRONG AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS. SO PLEASE EVER ONE LETS NOT MAKE A BIG DEAL OVER SOMETHING THAT I DID BY NOT UNDERSTANDING. LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO KEEP PICKING ON ONE SUBJECT. JANICE