To ~Cel~

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 2girls, Jul 16, 2003.

1. 2girls

2girls New Member

Hi Celine, wondering if you could help me. I am getting nowhere with my family physician - 2 years trying to figure out what's going on. He is a wonderful doc, however he feels FM is a wastebasket diagnosis - whatever. I have had many tests, recently to rule out Lupus and Sjogren's (will have results in Oct). Doc basically said if immunology comes up with nothing he cannot help me.

Are you happy with the treatment you get from your doc? I would love to know who you see - as you can see I am searching. If you would rather email me with the info, I will add email address (temporarily) in my profile.

Please let me know.
    merci Celine
  2. 2girls

2girls New Member

Bumping for Cel
  3. 2girls

2girls New Member

4. 2girls

2girls New Member

5. yellowbird

yellowbird New Member

Hello,

I remember reading that you live in Montreal, as do I. For FM ( I thought I had it but it went away) I see/saw Dr. Craig Watts, rhumatologist. I got his name off a good-doctor list I got through the AQEM (Association Quebecoise de L'Enchephalomyelite Myalgique). He is great doctor, problem is at the moment he's not taking any new patients. But I would suggest looking him up and calling every now and then to see.

yellowbird
  6. 2girls

2girls New Member

so much Yellowbird. My family doc will not even refer me to a rheumy - says it's a waste of time. I will certainly give it a shot.

2girls
  7. yellowbird

yellowbird New Member

Are you aware of any anglophone support groups in the city? I've been to a francophone one but I'd like to try another one...

yellowbird/felicia
  8. 2girls

2girls New Member

I found a name of someone on the internet who ran a group in Lasalle (Susan?). Unfortunatly I hav'nt been able to track her down. Would'nt it be nice though?

Please let me know if you find one and I'll do the same.

2girls
  9. yellowbird

yellowbird New Member

Will do 2girls

Cheers

yellowbird
  10. ~Cel~

~Cel~ New Member

Hi 2girls,

Sorry it took me so long to reply. The rhumatologist I'm seeing is so-so, I'm still not sure if I like him or not. I'll email you today with my thoughts and some info.

Talk to you soon!

Celine
  11. 2girls

2girls New Member

Talk to you later,

2girls