To Cindy & Dara

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kathryn, Oct 5, 2002.

1. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Hi,
    SS will send papers for a friend or family member to fill out attesting to your condition. I am still trying to figure out how the guy who lives 1/4 mile down the road is supposed to know how I sleep, & how often I get up at night, but I guess they think he will. I don't think it really needs to be a neighbor, just someone who knows what you cannot do. Boy do they pry!!! Don't wait to get started, but you might want to see if your doctor will cooperate first.
    I was very impressed with Dr. Bennett. I don't know who I will see on my next visit, but I was impressed with the knowledge and concern of those I saw last week. The therapist said she would teach mine the spray & stretch technique so I don't have to trudge up to Portland every week. I was absolutely worn to a frazzle by the time I got to the clinic. I must have walked a mile just from the parking garage. Stealth goes with me next time whether they like it or not.
    Kathryn
  2. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Hi,
    SS will send papers for a friend or family member to fill out attesting to your condition. I am still trying to figure out how the guy who lives 1/4 mile down the road is supposed to know how I sleep, & how often I get up at night, but I guess they think he will. I don't think it really needs to be a neighbor, just someone who knows what you cannot do. Boy do they pry!!! Don't wait to get started, but you might want to see if your doctor will cooperate first.
    I was very impressed with Dr. Bennett. I don't know who I will see on my next visit, but I was impressed with the knowledge and concern of those I saw last week. The therapist said she would teach mine the spray & stretch technique so I don't have to trudge up to Portland every week. I was absolutely worn to a frazzle by the time I got to the clinic. I must have walked a mile just from the parking garage. Stealth goes with me next time whether they like it or not.
    Kathryn