To Clueless

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Darla5010, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Darla5010

Darla5010 New Member

Hi. You are in NY and I am in Central PA. I would really like to talk to you as we seem to have many of the same intrests. I have Degrenative Disc Disease, Stenois, Bulging discs in neck and back. This started my fibro about 2 years ago. Now I am full blown with it.
    I love gardening and flowers also. I have most of my shrubs and flowers all cut back now, just a few left. I did that when it was to early, but was afraid I wouldn't be able to when weather got colder. I just have to dig out my canyes and dialhia's and store over winter.
    We go down to the bottom left of Lake Okeechobee. We leave at the beginning of Nov and come home for X-Mas with the boys and go back down till end of March, beginning of April. My husband just retired last spring and we bought our camper trailer there last winter. My parents live in the same village, they have a motor home they live in. It is a RV village we live in. I love it there so much and can't wait to go down. Do you take your computer down? I'm going to this year so I can use e-mail. My phone bill was outragous last year!! I have 2 sons, 25 and living away and 20 living at home and going to college. He keeps the house for us over winter. Is there a way we can get in contact without posting our e-mail address here in the messages? I'm new at these things.
    Darla
  2. Darla5010

Darla5010 New Member

Hi. You are in NY and I am in Central PA. I would really like to talk to you as we seem to have many of the same intrests. I have Degrenative Disc Disease, Stenois, Bulging discs in neck and back. This started my fibro about 2 years ago. Now I am full blown with it.
    I love gardening and flowers also. I have most of my shrubs and flowers all cut back now, just a few left. I did that when it was to early, but was afraid I wouldn't be able to when weather got colder. I just have to dig out my canyes and dialhia's and store over winter.
    We go down to the bottom left of Lake Okeechobee. We leave at the beginning of Nov and come home for X-Mas with the boys and go back down till end of March, beginning of April. My husband just retired last spring and we bought our camper trailer there last winter. My parents live in the same village, they have a motor home they live in. It is a RV village we live in. I love it there so much and can't wait to go down. Do you take your computer down? I'm going to this year so I can use e-mail. My phone bill was outragous last year!! I have 2 sons, 25 and living away and 20 living at home and going to college. He keeps the house for us over winter. Is there a way we can get in contact without posting our e-mail address here in the messages? I'm new at these things.
    Darla