to Cockatoo Mom Nutrisystem

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jrose, Aug 15, 2006.

1. jrose

jrose New Member

Hi. I started the program about a week ago. It's hard to choose foods because of allergies and stomach problems. I cheated one day. Haven't lost anything. Have been exercising 5-6 minutes on bike but really hurts knees.Some of the food is good-some is awful. I think I have to send the stuff back because I am terribly itchy. I may be allergic to soy which is in a lot of the foods. I never had a reaction to soy but then again never had to eat so much of it. Guess weight watchers may be the best choice. Judy
  2. blondie45

blondie45 New Member

Please don't be discouraged that you haven't lost anything in a week. I know my weight loss was very slow on the program, but that is good because since I went off in May gaining the weight back has been slow also. I have gained a few pounds back over the summer because I had an ingrown toenail and some asthma issues so exercising sort of stopped. Hoping to get back into everything next week. I hope the itching goes away and you can handle Nutrisystem, as I loved the easy cooking and cleanup with it.