To Combatmedic

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rosesark, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Rosesark

Rosesark New Member

Hi, I just wanted to tell you that i still had a headache from hell the day after i went to the emergency room. I had an appnt. the next day with my pain doc and he said that i had a typical spinal headache and that he would get me into surgery in 20 min and do a blood patch and fix it for me cause he said there was no need for me to suffer like that. they did it and when i came to, i had No Pain!!! He didnt do the lumbar puncture, but he was willing to help me. He is great. they don't know what i have, they are doing asome testing. They think CIDP and Fibro, but the EMG says the results of that was not consistant with CIDP. I really fit the profile of Polymyositis with a little Lupus thrown in, so they know its some kind of connective tissue disease, but??? I see the Rheum tomorrow, so i'll know more after that. Rose
  2. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

That is awesome that they worked with you so quickly like that I am glad that your head is releive and I hope that everything works out ok for you. You will be in my prayers

hugs
    Jeanna