To Crazy_Cat

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by atrinigyal29, Jul 20, 2003.

1. atrinigyal29

atrinigyal29 New Member

Dear Crazy Cat,
    I understand how difficult this DD is to deal with. I'm so sorry that you are going through so much right now. This must be so hard for you, and there must be days that you feel so frustrated and feel like giving up, but keep the faith and don't give up. When I feel at my worst, I try to think of the good things that are happening in my life. Look at the good things that are happening for you right now. The first is that your family is showing their love and support for you in your time of need. My family is also supportive, so both of us are lucky there. Second, you may be eligible for SS and that's great! That means that financially you won't have to worry too much. Since your family is so supportive, they can help you with that process, which in and of itself can be a stressful one, in terms of getting you an attorney, filling out the application, etc. Third, you can find love and support right here on this message board and in the live chat rooms. We here understand the difficulties that you have to go through because we deal with them too. It's really helpful to talk to others who are going through the same thing as you are. So look at that!! Three good things are happening for you right now. I'm sure you can think of other things that are good in your life too. What makes me feel good on my worst days are watching a beautiful sunset, sitting on the sand by the ocean and watching the waves roll in, hearing children's laughter and watching them play, reading a good book, sitting on my balcony and watching the people walk by, talking to a friend on the phone. So many things to appreciate and cherish to help us through our worst days of pain and fatigue. I hope this helps, and just know that you have many friends on this board who are there for you. Take care of yourself.
    Alicia