To: Crystal, Fungirl2100,Mujuer, Emberfae, update.......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by scruffysmom, Feb 14, 2007.

1. scruffysmom

scruffysmom New Member

Hi Everyone:
    I told you all I'd update you on my 2to 3 month flare up!
    I am now finally getting rid of the hip pain!!! YEAH!!! I am starting out lightly with yoga again every other week, instead of weekly. Haven't started a walking program yet, but might next week. The hands and wrists still hurt,but wear a wrist brace on both and it helps.
    I find my "resting" level of pain is higher now after this last bout of severe pain. It is now at a 5 to 6 in a 1 to 10 score board of pain. Does anyone else find this to be true after a bad flare up???
    Thanks again for the imput. You'll never know how much just hearing from you all helped!
    love,
    scruffysmom
  2. mujuer

mujuer New Member

Thank you for the update. It is very encouraging especially for us still in a flare. I don't anticipate any relief until it warms up here in May or June. Please share with everyone again what helped. I see we have alot of new people here. Keep up the good work and remember not to do much.
    mujuer
  3. Crystal

Crystal New Member

So glad to hear you're feeling better!!!! I know when it gets that bad it makes you feel like you're never going to feel better...and that's not a good feeling! I'm feeling a little better also...not 100% but much better. Take care of yourself and don't go overdoing anything!!!