TO DEELITE 127

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rene, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

HI Dee, how is your job going? I really want to do it but don't think I can. Do you know if you can work only 2 hours from home or if the 3 hours can be split up?

Their wasn't a way to contact them though I did email the human resource which stated it was just for employees. They never got back to me.

How many calls do you get? What is the hardest and the best about your job (besides it being at home!).
    Thanks!
    Rene
  2. Rene

Rene New Member

3. deelite127

deelite127 New Member

job is going great. when the calls are coming in it can be hectic, but they are not long. You are just taking orders for tax forms & publications for people.

You make your own hours & yes i do believe you can split the 3 hours up in the course of the day. i just put in 2 hours & am hoping to put in 2 maybe later this afternoon. This is my first week so i don't have my schedule as of yet.

the first week you are considered a jumper..you jump on when they need people & stay as long as you can.

Go to nticentral.org & click apply for job. should give you all the info you need. & i'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

I'm loving this..especially the part about being at home :)

Dee
  4. Rene

Rene New Member

Wow that is great! I don't have a computer but a web tv. I'm gonna get a lap top though don't know how to use one. You can't everything. with web tv though I'm very thankful forit

Maybe I can do it if its split up! Do you know if you can split up the training hours? That would be a killer if its 4 hours in one day.
    ThANKS!!!!!
    rENE
  5. deelite127

deelite127 New Member

training hours i don't think can be split up, but you are not on the phone the whole time. You are given instructions & work on your own. You dial back in for results.

Dee
  6. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Dee, I have web tv so the internet is easy on web tv. Could you tell me what I should practice on for internet usage on a computer? I don't have internet skills on a computer.

I want to know how to use it before they test me or I answer yes on the application. WHat should I practice? I'm going to have a kid come over and help but don't know where to start.

Did you do a resume???

Thanks!
    Rene
    [This Message was Edited on 10/18/2005]
  7. deelite127

deelite127 New Member

personally i think a computer is easier than web tv..friend of mine had 1 years ago & i didn't real find it user friendly. Plus there are a lot of things you can't do on them compared to a computer.

what can you practice? typing, but if you use a keyboard now it shouldn't be a problem. They want you to be able to type at least 20 WPM. which is not hard. I am terrible at typing (cut it all thru HS) and yet i am able to do it with ease.

toggling is another thing...going back & forth between different screens you have open. With a computer you can have mutiple screens open & you will need to go back & forth between them. The easiest way to do this on a computer is to hit the " ALT" and "Tab" key to move back & forth between screens. the person coming to help you today should be able to show you how to do that. It quite easy.

As for a resume, I do have on but i don't remember sending it to them. I filled out the online application & then they contacted me over the phone & we went from there.

Dee
  8. Rene

Rene New Member

Thanks! the app says you MUST have a resume but I don't so I won't worry about it. Thanks again! Rene
  9. deelite127

deelite127 New Member

just write up something quick & easy on the app about your past work experiences. Probably mostly what they are looking for.

Dee