To: Doxygirl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by LollieBoo, Oct 12, 2005.

1. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

I just now read your bio... can't think for the life of me why I never had before! It must just be that I felt so much like I already knew you!...hmm.

Anyway- you always crack me up! I love that you clarified your sceen name's origin was NOT doxycycline!

So I am posting this to you to tell you that I think that I would risk getting banned from this site for the sake of posting my address for you to send me some of your chocolate chip cookies!! (Just kidding- I would miss everyone too much- even if I did have fabulous chocolate in exchange!!- this is my anchor...) I just figure with what you will be doing soon, you won't be needing any of them!lol!

Talk to you soon,
    Lollie
  2. laura81655

laura81655 New Member

For Doxy....
  3. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

Bumpitty bump bump
  4. LollieBoo

LollieBoo New Member

Actually, I just have a difficult time tolerating any pain in my head. I guess it's too close to my brain!

I went for a walk with the family- I loved it, but walking with a 2-yr-old is tedious... it's a very slow pace, with lots of stops and starts. Oh well, soon enough she'll be making the same complaints about walking with me!!

Now I seem to have developed a terrible pain in the coccyx. Really. It hurts and it radiates up into my lower back- it's really awful!! (It's fun to complain to DH about, though! ;) I put my tens on it and am now much more comfortable... yay!

Can we really legally switch info. in chat? That would be awesome! I LOVE cookies!! I'm terrible at family/ friend gatherings... I don't eat beef or pork, so I always claim that that entitles me to extra desserts!! Haha! no really, though- it would be nice to be able to be my naughty self and not have to look over my shoulder!

I hope your head clears out and you feel better.

Talk to you soon!
    Lollie