To Doxygirl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alaska3355, Oct 21, 2005.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

Hi,
    I have been researching various posts about mercury removal and came upon your experience. Did you do very much chelation after the amalgams were removed?
    My son is in the process of having all 9 of his replaced...he had half done this week and will have the rest done next week. So far he acts about the same, but I didn't expect immediate change. He has CFIDS and is very sensitive to chemicals. We're hoping for an increase in energy and for his immune to build back up again so he can try again at college. He went for 3 days this fall (he's 18) and had to withdraw as he came down with a stomach virus that was going around and missed a week of school.
    After his next round of dentistry, we plan to stop by our doctor's for a DMPS...did you have any of those? Then, he will begin oral chelation for the next few months. Hopefully, it will all be worth it. It sounds like you had a positive experience with yours!
    Take care and have a good day.....Terri
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

4. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

bump for Doxygirl
  5. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

You and I both have had a busy weekend!
    A DMPS stands for a long dextro-something name, but mainly, it is a shot of wild garlic. Our doc gives it to help bind any loose mercury in the system, then it is excreted with the urine. The controversial part about DMPS is that it also dumps some good minerals too, so you should only have an injection about once a month. After John gets done with his fillings Wed, we'll go for a shot, then we'll switch to oral chelation.
    Perhaps you should have your mercury level tested...you may still be harboring some in your system. Thanks for writing! Terri