TO EVERYONE: A Great Big Thanks!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Karrot, Sep 14, 2002.

1. Karrot

Karrot New Member

I just wanted to say "Thank you" to everyone who signed up for the age polls. It is greatly appreciated and although it may seem insignificant, we are going to use the age polls to further our research.

If you have not yet posted under one of the age groups, we would really appreciate it if you did. All we need is your age now (don't worry, we won't tell) and the age you were when you came down with this blasted illness.

Like I said, we really appreciate you volunteering your information as it is truly imperative that we have an adequate sized group to make this study more accurate.

Thank you again to everyone who has already posted their ages!! And keep your eyes open for any other study/poll!

Tchus!
    Karrot
  2. Karrot

Karrot New Member

I just wanted to say "Thank you" to everyone who signed up for the age polls. It is greatly appreciated and although it may seem insignificant, we are going to use the age polls to further our research.

If you have not yet posted under one of the age groups, we would really appreciate it if you did. All we need is your age now (don't worry, we won't tell) and the age you were when you came down with this blasted illness.

Like I said, we really appreciate you volunteering your information as it is truly imperative that we have an adequate sized group to make this study more accurate.

Thank you again to everyone who has already posted their ages!! And keep your eyes open for any other study/poll!

Tchus!
    Karrot
  3. kadywill

kadywill New Member

in any way, Karrot! Let us know what else you need.
    In health,
    Kady
  4. Allen2

Allen2 New Member

Karrot. Why should any of us mind revealing our ages--what if most people picked the category that was 10 yrs younger than what they were? Not that yours truly would stoop to such a nefarious deed! See ya, Adolescent Al(don't I wish!)
    P.S. Hi to another Arizona friend![This Message was Edited on 09/14/2002]
  5. Karrot

Karrot New Member

I sure hope no one was dishonest in the polls! I guess if anyone was - let their conscience be heavy upon them! Heehee.. I guess we are just a trusting bunch. You're a little devil, Allen...

Karrot

BTW - I miss the monsoon, don't you? All this blasted sunshine...