To Everyone I'm currently in conversation with...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rafiki, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

ProHealth and I are having some technical differences which I do not understand but it keeps booting me off - logging me out - when I try to post, or change boards, etc. and I'm getting strange messages:

Error retrieving markup for element theDiv49412 : Server Error [Enable debugging by adding 'cfdebug' to your URL parameters to see more information]

Anyway, I'm sure it will sort itself out - this is how I deal with technology, I ignore it until it gets a grip - and I'll be back.

Crossing fingers that this attempt works... sometimes yes, sometimes no.
    Peace out,

2. ckball

ckball New Member

It has taken me about an hour and half to post a message, I think it is the PH not us-Carla
  3. PainPainGoAway

PainPainGoAway New Member

I have the same messages and can't open much...I use internet explorer...I think it's just prohealth and will have to be worked out from their end. Frustrating! I made one successful post...

I thought it was just me!!!

4. ckball

ckball New Member

It has taken me about an hour and half to post a message, I think it is the PH not us-Carla
  5. jemini

jemini New Member

Same thing here. Hopefully it will be taken care of soon! :)
  6. PainPainGoAway

PainPainGoAway New Member

Rainbow, that's exactly my message...I think you must also have internet explorer (I use a PC) let me on this time but another dozen boxes so I'll just check later.

Maybe they're fixing some glitches...

7. victoria

victoria New Member

nice to know it's not Telmex here (which is hardly the best ISP as its oversold its bandwidth here in Mexico)... gives me hope at least!

8. springwater

springwater Active Member

Thank goodness it was just that...i was afraid you were ill, or something came up and you had to go away or something like that....

I wish you were able to log in and talk to us as usual....

i too have been getting pop ups which say i need to de bug...which i have no idea how to do.

Well, thinking of you...and waiting

God Bless
  9. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

I just posted to you. Today I was able to post more easily. I don't think it's us that needs to debug, I think it's ProH. You and I probably should not be trying to debug! Well, for sure I shouldn't as that is not in my skill set at all!

Speaking of bugs -- I think the "m"s are back!!!! NOOOO!

Think good thoughts!

Tashi Delek!

[This Message was Edited on 02/24/2009]
  10. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

How are you?!

A wee glitchy poo, huh? I really like that! From now on, whenever anything goes awry with any technology I am going to call it a "wee glitchy poo!"

11. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Sooooo sorry! I understand, my friend, I really do.

Take care of you and yours,

Nice nose :eek:)