To EVERYONE in Texas................

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 1Writer, Jan 27, 2003.

1. 1Writer

1Writer New Member

WOW!!!!!!! There are a lot of us...it's been really great hearing from all of you...and yea, I think it would be great to have some kind of a get together or meet somewhere in Central Texas sometime and meet each other...we'd certainly have a lot in common to talk about, right? LOL! Keep up the chats...I enjoy hearing from all of you and you can feel free to e-mail me (in my bio) if you need to talk.

1Writer
  2. pamela

pamela New Member

I ENJOYED READING YOUR PROFILE. I USE TO LIVE IN SAN MARCOS FOR 6 YEARS THEN MOVED BACK TO LUBBOCK. THEN MOVED TO AUSTIN AND BACK TO SAN MARCOS THEN MOVED TO NIEDERWALD WHERE I WILL STAY FOREVER. MARRIED THE GUY OF MY DREAMS. I LOVE NEW BRAUNFELS. WHAT A NEAT CITY. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET EVERYONE IN TEXAS BUT I HAVE NO ENERGY AND SUCH A GREAT DEAL OF PAIN EVEN W/ MY MEDS. WHEN I GET THE WEEKENDS OFF I HAVE TO LAY IN BED AND PUTT AROUND THE HOUSE. MAYBE SOMEDAY I'LL BE ABLE TO GET OUT MORE. I'M STILL WORKING W/ THE DOC. FOR MEDICENE ADJUSTMENT AND TRYING NEW MEDS. ANYWAY HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!! GLAD YOUR HERE ON THIS WEB. PAMELA P.S. READ MY PROFILE IT WILL TELL YOU ABOUT MY PAIN AND ME A BIT.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/28/2003]
  3. UmiBear

UmiBear New Member

Hi there! I've been encouraged to see the responses from those of you in Central TX. I live in Austin and have had Fibro since 1995. It's nice to know we're not all alone. I'll keep checking the boards to hear news from all you Texans. Take care.