To Everyone on the Board

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Mar 22, 2007.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am so excited to announce that I have almost made it to spring break. Today was the student's last day and tomorrow I have a teacher institute and will get out early.

This has been a very long and hard winter but I have made it through by God's grace and through your prayer support, friendship and encouragement. Nothing has changed in my circumstances, but God is changing my heart.

I do not want to have any bitterness creep into my heart over this insurance fiasco. God is walking with me each day. I will be very glad for my body and mind to get a rest this coming week.

I am planning on eating and sleeping. My two favorite things. LOL I will be driving down to my mom's about three hours away. I never know what her web tv will do. Some times I can access the worship board and other times I can not.

If I can't I hope you all have a great week and I will be thinking and praying for you. I appreciate your friendship so much. It means more than you will ever know.

Take care and enjoy the fact that spring is NOW here!!!!!!

Love,
    Nancy
  2. 143alan

143alan New Member

Have a restful an fun time off. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Love Ya
    Nancy
  3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

We had break this week and I needed time off from piano lessons. I'll be ready to go again on Monday! Take care.
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

on making it through this tough term. You have had a lot to deal with beyond the regular stresses of your job and your self-care. I am happy that you are going to get a break from it all. Eating and sleeping - we could be bookends!

I hope that you have a wonderful spring break, Nancy.

Love, Judy
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Go in peace. May the pain monster be left behind. Prayers for you will continue. Hugs and blessings.
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

good times mean so much,may you have a relaxing spring break.
    sixtyslady
  7. caffey

caffey New Member

What about chocolate?
    Love ya
    Cath
  8. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thanks Asa, Alaska, Nancy, Pepper, Sixtlady, Pam and Cath.

I made it to my mom's house ok. There always seems to be some adventure on these trips. This time the traffic was backed up for miles on the interstate and some truck had managed to run off the road and get stuck under an overpass.

I was really having a hard time staying awake but finally made it home. I then went to the grocery store to get some of the special stuff I use and the computers were down and it took forever to get checked out and I only had three items. By the time I actually made it to bed I was dead on my feet. I slept in really late.(my most favorite thing to do LOL) And Pepper I am getting ready to go out to eat with my Mom in about an hour. ( My second favorite thing.LOL)

Cath, sorry no chocolate allowed. I actaully had this great big chocolate bar one of my students gave me and I had been saving it for my mom and I forgot to bring it. So if you want to drive down to my place you are welcome to have it.

I brought winter clothes and it is spring like down here so it should be an interesting week.

I am still fighting off this sore throat thing. Today it was more swollen but other than being tired I don't seem to have any other symptoms so I am thrilled about that.

I brought all my stuff to juice and just about forgot my juicer. I did remember right when I was in the car about to drive away.

My cat has been sick and I am worried about her. I was worried about the pet food but it said in my mom's paper that it didn't affect dry food so I was relieved.

My sister however is not so lucky. One of her cats is in kidney failure and she is going to have to make some hard decsions soon so I would appreciate your prayers for Spot the cat. They don't think it is related to the pet food though.

I will probaby still be in touch so I will talk later. Good to hear from all of you. I am hoping to have a transformed mind and body in one week. I can always hope right???????

Love all of you,

Nancy
  9. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thanks. I am just now starting to have a restful vacation. My cat who I always take with me was having problems before I even made the trip and she got really bad. On Sat. I was looking into emergency vets etc. I prayed about what I should do.

I waited and I think she is okay now but it was pretty much a nightmare and I won't go into all the awful details.

Yes, I am familiar with Richard Peck and I have read one of his books. It was really funny. My sister works in a library and when I had my neck surgery she checked out some books for me and that was one of them.

It is gorgeous weather here in Decatur. I am loving it. The only problem is I brought the clothes I had been wearing and that of course was pretty much winter stuff. Ugh.

I may have to do some shopping. LOL

Take care and enjoy this spring weather.

You and Cath can fight over the choocolate.

Love,
    Nancy