To exhausted

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by texasrose204, Jul 19, 2008.

1. texasrose204

texasrose204 New Member

I seem to be in constant pain but when i think the exhaustion could not get worse it does! This week has been real bad lst 3 days i can hardly lift my feet so more or less kinda sliding them along. I walk slow now people used to comment on how fast i walk -- what a joke now i am like a turle! I really have to watch what i do or i will be in bed. This not walking is really scary, just so tired can hardly make it back from kitchen. I hate this i feel so useless at 47!
  2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

So sorry that your exhaustion has gotten worse. It can bo so frustrating and scary dealing with this DD.

Is not being able to lift your feet a new symptom? If it is maybe a neurologist would help as this sounds more than FM/CFS, but then we all react differently to this DD and last time I looked I am not a doctor.

Take care of yourself. Do you have anyone to help you?

I am wishing you the best and will be thinking of you. Keep the board posted on what is happening.

Sending healing thoughts your way.

3. texasrose204

texasrose204 New Member

this is not something new just worse at times, usually i walk slow and tire very easy from a short walk. Dr knows and he sees my slow shuffle when i see him, been to nuero. ect had 2 mri's and nothing from it but more bills to pay! I am mostly exhausted when i wake up some days not to bad then i clean, mop go crazy cause i am a go getter. well used to be now i try and then knocks me down. Just wonder if everyone feels like this. everything is such a effort! brushing my teeth - got a crest spin brush, helps. Got a swifter sweeper what a blessing! light picks up good! I have a wonderful boyfriend,who has been very supportive through this. And 2 boys home but will start college soon. And I hate to ask anyone to do anything for me. It has always been me doing what's needed~ It helps to read these posts to see that were not alone!