to fibrorebel

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tannat, Apr 28, 2003.

1. tannat

tannat New Member

Where about in Michigan are you? I am just north of Grand Rapids. I need help finding Dr.s since all that I have found do not participate with my Priority Health plan.

Tanna

PS.. Isn't this weather glorious!!!
  2. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

Yes, it is absolutely great weather! It was a loooonnngg winter wasn't it?! I am in very southeastern Michigan about 25 minutes from Toledo Ohio. Funny enough I too lived upthere many years ago, in Kentwood. I wish you much luck in finding a good doc, have you looked at the list here on this sight? It seems to me I remember there being a few recommended up near you. You also may post where you are and does anyone know of good medical care in your area. You may get a surprise at how close someone may be to you. Even the folks that never post will likely answer if you are in their neighborhood. I did this a couple weeks or so ago and got 2 responses and great med info. Good luck to you in your search... love, Rebel
  3. tannat

tannat New Member

yes, I checked the Dr. referral on this site (and a few others) but none of them are listed under my insurance plan. I have at least found a good PT that takes priority and hopefully will start some water therapy soon. Thanks for the advise to post..I will do that.

Tanna

[ advertisement ]