TO: FIGHT4ACURE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lolalee, Aug 6, 2006.

1. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Hi Fight,

I recently started a thread entitled "PROFILE PICTURES". I also posted on mrdad's post about being the only man who has posted a pic. I read your response about "crazies who stalk us here". This really concerns me. I've started a separate thread here to you because I didn't want to butt in to a conversation between you and mrdad on his post.

Fight, I'll tell you why it concerns me. I pretty much encouraged our members to post their pictures. I even recently changed my pic to include my grandchildren. If we are putting ourselves in harm's way, I would like to know what has happened to make you feel this way. I am not looking to start a gossip post by any means....that is definitely not my style. But, I feel responsible for encouraging others to post their pictures.

If this is something personal, I don't want to pry, but if it is something that would potentially hurt members on this board I think we really should have some more information. If you don't want to share your experience, would you at least let me know if you reported the incident(s) to the Moderators?

It really is a joy to be able to put a face with a name, but we certainly don't want to put anyone at risk.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

Thanks,

Lolalee
  2. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

I respect your right to privacy. I guess if something really terrible had happened I can only hope and trust that you would report this to the Moderators who would then put out a word of caution to all.

Lolalee