To Geneticdefect

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Iggy_RN, Jul 11, 2003.

1. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

I dont know of the pain doc yet, but where is Dr. Laitan and how does he treat your pain? Is he supportive of our FM Dx? Please let me know because I do not need a referral, I just did not know where to go our here,Thanks. Good luck w/your work, you might be pleasantly surprised like I was, more and more people believe in this DD, Blessings, and thanks again, Iggy
  2. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

3. GeneticDefect

GeneticDefect New Member

I use to take care of an elderly lady and that is how I met Dr Laiten. Ever hear of Dr Zipnick? (Yummy) He does spinal/back surgeries and is one of the best. Anyway, Dr. Laiten is in the same snazzy building.

I'm not sure if he specializes and/or understands FM, but he's young so perhaps he will understand. He did not hesitate to help my elderly friend with pain. That is what I liked about him. Most of her doctors would scold her 'cause she drank alcohol, I told Dr Laiten that we monitor her drinking and he was cool with that. There was no changing her anyway...she drank her whole life...I think he understood the situation.

How can I get your phone # or e-mail address? Can we post it then delete it?
    [This Message was Edited on 07/11/2003]
  4. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

Do you go see him for pain? thanks, Iggy
    [This Message was Edited on 07/11/2003]
  5. Iggy_RN

Iggy_RN New Member

bump for geneticdefect
  6. GeneticDefect

GeneticDefect New Member

I was going to see him but my migraines subsided (long story). If I'm not mistaken i think he's also an anthesiologist.(sp?)