TO: Georgia, Carrie, Hangin,Ouch,Fight

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by windblade, Mar 2, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi everybody, hope you're all doing okay today.

We're having an all day snow and sleet day. Schools closed. I have to say I enjoyed the beauty and the peace and quiet. (sorry ,Fight)

Elizabeth, I was able to catch your photo last night. I can't even see where you had 30 lbs. to lose.

You look a lot like I pictured you - I love the intelligence and humor in your face. ( And the good bone structure. ) Are you tall?

You look like just the person to train and outfit attack
    pengy's! I can see that mischief lurking in your face.

CARRIE, I showed my husband the photo of Nuts and the Rats. He was amazed that a squirrel could be adopted by a family of rats. I told him the whole story.

OUCH, I'm so glad you're persevering with you're latest thread, bringing us the humor that we need!! Thank you.

Hangin, you must be having a CFS tired day, or shopping.
    Hope you're air mattress is holding up. Don't know why that always makes me laugh. :)

FIGHT, glad to see that you're still fighting away, on all fronts! More power to ya.

I'm pretty much in a CFS crash - keep falling asleep on and off. Going off of a medication that made my blood-sugar levels crazy. Trying to balance out again.

Well, love you all!!!
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

So good to hear from you so quickly! Please don't feel that you need to keep posts here! It's terrible you're getting all that scary mail!!!

I'd much rather have you feel safe, and for you to have feelings of security.

I'm jealous of your cookies!!!(saw that on Ouch's thread)

Have skipped dessert for 2 months in a row. ):

But now that I'm off that medicine from Sheol - I will buy some choc.chip and walnut cookies next week. Yum!!!

((Hugs)) Judy
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

You are dealing with a lot!

What's the house like? What are your favorite things about it?

Good for you about the smoking!!!

Will look and see if you have a post on the new possible house!

((HUGS))
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

So sorry you're still in so much pain!!! What kind of storms are you having? I'm so glad you have a good friend nearby in your neighbor!

I hope your bosses won't give you any grief in taking time off!

Btw, WHERE ARE THE PENGY'S?????
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Are you using Shetland wool?
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

That is so wonderful that you love working with people who have Alzheimers . So many people shy away!!!

That's a great gift to have!!!

((HUGS))
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

Wellll ..... I have to think over the pengy's visit. Not quite sure I'm up to it yet.

What color Kool Aid did you use? And.......why?

Much better use for it than drinking it. I had too much of that - along with Spam.

Love, Judy
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

If your Dad gets the place - the pengy's will come and help you move in.

Pass the pengy's, :)

Elizabeth, I just wrote you a post, and must have hit the wrong button - it's gone!

Going to rest for a bit, Completely energyless.

TTYL

((Hugs to Both))
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

Puhlease, NO pengy's! I know their little black and white natural suits can make them look like waiters - very elegant. And I need someone to wait on me.

But they're too full of mischief ( like their owner), even when they try so hard to supress it!!

Hangin wants them to come and put pretty pengy patterns on the wall. She said it will look like maple-leaf prints.

And don't forget I start prattling in Penguin - as- a second language. I start puttering instead of sputtering.
    And priemerely prefer P's. It gets preposterous!!!!

So, pass the pengy's to hangin, puhlease.
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Ohhhh dear, my post was just wiped out.

Had just explained that Paul had just finished painting at his easel, and we are going to have a quick dinner. Weird artists - it's after 1:00 a.m.

Eliz., Are you going to visit that group, and meet your German friend? How fantastic to have someone to practice with. I love that delicate lace knitting.

Fight, I never thought that post would still be there, otherwise I would have checked it out again!

Probably won't be long eating, as it is so late, but you guys will probably be sleeping.
  11. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thanks for allowing me to vent.

I wanted to explain to you that I was exhausted, and needed to sleep, but I couldn't get back to this website; just kept getting 'This page cannot be explained' about 8 times until I had no energy left.

I didn't want to leave you hanging in the middle of things.

Need to go lie down again. So happy for all the 'good knitting' things that are happening.

Ttyl,
    Love, Judy
  12. windblade

windblade Active Member

I just talked to my friend, Eddie (Vietnam War Vet). He really helped me so much.

Going to rest again.

Blessings,
    Judy