TO:Georgia, Fight,Hangin,Ouch,Pengy's

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by windblade, Mar 26, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Elizabeth and Fight,

Thank you SO MUCH for listening last night, and for your care and loyalty. I try so hard to deal with things on my own, but sometimes I'm just overwhelmed.

Anyhow, it helped me to clarify my thoughts. And then later last night, I read a new book by one of my favorite authors who has to be one of the funniest people on earth, combined with a very quirky, vital faith.

It worked for me. I read half the book, and felt not only restored but with more determination to trust God with the very things in my life that are the most painful.

Much thanks to both of you for prayers and concern!!!

OUCH, I took a sneak- peek at your knitting post. It was hilarious to me and I don't even know patterns. I LOVE your posts - it's always a happy treat to catch one.

I'm so sorry about your husband! Sending some prayers his way.

(apologize for all these prayers - can't help myself :) )

Put the Roos on, because the Pengy's are in Germany; and they might be a comfort to Elizabeth to help with organizing the wool. They make more interesting containers than tupperware.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/02/2006]
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Ha, sublingual - LOL

The sublingual tablets are placed under your tongue, and none of there strength is lost, as they enter directly into your blood stream this way.

Studies have shown that reg. B-12 tablets lose a lot of their strength as they are swallowed.

The sub-linguals are sold almost everywhere.

Worth looking into for your muscle spasms.

Hope you're having a good day.

I woke up early today - I was glad because it's Hangin's big day with her son's appt.

Please send up some prayers that things go well!

Love you.
    WB
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

How is your new schedule working out?

And how is Ursula doing? Last you said, she seemed to be improving.

I'm EXHAUSTED today - after therapy, food shopping, and before that washing my hair yesterday.

Hope you had a good day today.

Buy anymore yarn?
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

SO glad to hear about Ursula!

Want to reply to more, but can't stay awake.

Going to rest or sleep.

Blessings to you and critters.

Love, J.
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Just wanted to say a quick hi. Feeling majorly exhausted, in a real energy drain!

Eliz. What a beautiful surprise to find that special prayer waiting for me on the worship board. I copied it out, and treasure it. It's a real hanging on to God prayer. Just what I need.

Hangin - hi, hope you're well.

Miss you all!!! Looking forward to getting some energy back.

Love and blessings to each one
    Love, Judy
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

How is everybody doing?

I had to put the pengy's back because I missed their little debonair action-packed personalities!

The edit/delete button has been missing next to that post - I've been wanting to change it back. Did you ever notice how it's not on every post?

Elizabeth, how is Ursula doing? All over her infection?
    It sounds wonderful to have your carpeting and windows all finished - so glad you are enjoying the results.

Fight - I was fooled at first by your joke. I really thought that you had won something! It's been ages since anyone did an April Fools with me. You're sounding better,too.

I've been going through a major energy crash - the worst in years. Only up for a few hours a day. So it feels good to have a little energy to work with.

Hangin, That was so beautiful that your friend made you the Afghan - what colors did you choose? Something to treasure forever!

Ouch - hope things are going well with you and your husband!

Today was a beautiful Spring day - the forsythia are out - all bright yellow, and tiny lime and light-green buds on the trees and bushes. I am so much enjoying all the bird song.
    I was sleeping for most of the week in the daytime, so it's like the world has changed from being brown, black and grey to a luscious, delicate watercolor. So beautiful!

Hope you're all well,
    Judy Windblade
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

Elizabeth, How extremely wonderful - the rat attack on your boss. That is so perfect. (evil grin) You have a true pengy-personality!

I used to love drawing insects
    ( not when I was a kid but in my 30's) They are so beautiful like sculpures - but I almost always worked from photographs. I could study them endlessly, fascinated, but if a real one crawled on the page. OUT OF THERE!
    [This Message was Edited on 04/02/2006]
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

You sound so GLEEFUL at starting all this! :)

What a mischief-maker! The Pengy's must have made you do it.

Elizabeth has disappeared. I hope she can sleep safely - with good dreams.

And the python stories. I've never been worried about that UNTIL NOW. LOL

I'm still afraid to put my feet on the floor under the computer. Who knows what's there?!

Ahhhh, I'm not going to freak myself out. BUT THAT WAS FUN!!!

9. windblade

windblade Active Member

Your story is so well told that I'm scared to print it out!:)
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

That was super fun! :) Thanks for all the laughter, and creepy-crawly fun! I haven't felt this good in quite a while.

Love having you as friends!
  11. windblade

windblade Active Member

I think Georgia's story is safe - a brillo rat - and so funny! Let's keep it.
  12. windblade

windblade Active Member

Now you're both making me laugh all over again!!! I can't stop - in that delirious phase. I once heard that laughter does as much for the body as aerobics!

We'll have to have laugh-aerobics!!!
  13. windblade

windblade Active Member

WoW - She is beautiful!!! And her eyes are so green!! And she doesn't even wear contacts!
  14. windblade

windblade Active Member

I hope you've taken your magnesium and Fruit Loops by now.

You'll have to start a new thread on them.

Ahhhhhhh, winding down.

15. windblade

windblade Active Member

Wow - slept 12 hours straight through. Woke up chuckling.
    And picturing ONLY TOO CLEARLY Hangin's spider. I didn't need to print it out - it got printed in my mind! With all the details!!!

Hangin - should we give you a prize or a shot of guano spray for being such a good storyteller!!!

My feet are still off the ground! EEEYUK!

I'm listening for the sound of pengy chittering anywhere in the area.

That was GOOD laughter medicine.
  16. windblade

windblade Active Member

Pythons and Spiders and Rats, Oh My!!!

I just watched the beginning of 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire', and WHAT slithered in, in one of the first scenes! Oh my!!! I told my husband Hangin's report of them reappearing in bathroom plumbing and he was horrified!!!

Then, in a student class, WHAT should be brought in but an
    ENLARGING spider, who jumped and stuck all over the students. Oh yuk!!! I still had Hangin's story VIVIDLY pictured in my mind at the same time!!

I've been holding my feet off the floor all last night, and then tonight.

No brillo rats are in the story so far - or any other kind, but I've just started!

Oh my!

Don't anyone tell me anymore of the story. I'm a big fan of Harry Potter, and a new movie is a huge treat!

But.... I didn't expect all the cast of last night's humor-fest to appear. Yikes!

Still waiting for a pengyroo to appear also.

Life is certainly interesting. )-:
    [This Message was Edited on 04/03/2006]