TO:Georgia, Fight,Hangin,Ouch,Pengy's

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by windblade, Apr 7, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi guys:

I have this GREAT news. I won the fight to get PARITY - which will continue my insurance for PTSD for as long as I need it!!!

I am so excited. It came today, and it really went through quickly - about 2 months.

Oh, what a relief.

And, I had a breakthrough in my therapy last Tuesday; very hard to move ahead through all the fear, but I DID IT!

Thank you for all your prayers and encouragement. Now I have hope, and can keep pushing through to find as much healing as I can.

How is everybody doing this week?

2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi, thanks for sharing the excitement and relief of my good news.

Eliz., You must feel wonderful about your house - everything feeling so new and beautiful. What color is the carpeting again? That's great Ursula loves it - what about the kitties and pengy's?

Fight - If your date was too tired to go to the movies, why did he drive you around for all that time? confused on that one. Glad you enjoyed dinner though.

Hangin - so concerned about your van AND dryer breaking down. What will you do for transportation now?

OUCH - miss seeing one of your funny posts - hope you and your husband are doing okay. How are you both feeling?

PENGY'S - stop poking holes in Hangin's air mattress!!! Maybe it was really you guys who secretly done in her son's too!!!

Eliz., I know you don't want to hear about rain, but we've been going through a drought time, so the soothing spring rain was so wonderful to finally get. All the bright yellow forsythia were so glowing in the muted light, with the soft green of the new tree buds surrounding them.

What do you both do for tick protection? With so many deer in our woods, plus being in a prime Lyme state, I'm always worried about tick bites. But hate feeling cooped up and not enjoying being outside. The deer browse on our front lawns though, so I don't really know what to do.

3. windblade

windblade Active Member

I don't like the sound of that guy - he should have listened to your requests!
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Just finished makng a chicken dish in my slowcooker - Italian style with Basil and garlic sauce, red wine, beef broth ,lots of peppers and onions, fresh oregano.

Then I can decide if I'm going to make it into chicken parmesan with added cheeses.

I love cooking - love having the energy for it. Love inventing it as I go along.

Enjoyed the spring colors today - a blue jay landed on my forsythia branches, while the periwinkles carpeting the ground make me think of the purple and yellow colors of Easter. The sky is changing to a softer, more watercolor blue. I enjoyed it all immensely!

Just coming out of a 2-day severe depression - I feel so alive and well again. I enjoy it when it's here.

Reading a wonderful book by Frances Mayes. She has a genius for writing about Italy, and in this book all around the Mediterranean, and the British Isles. Being a poet she experiences, and describes things so fully.

This book is called "A Year in the World". Her other books were "Under the Tuscan Sun, which they also made a movie of.

Does anyone like reading travel books?

Hope you are all well - I didn't look at any other posts yet. Slept a lot today - just getting myself together now.

Blessings to all!
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Oh, I am so glad about the van working - at least for now.
    You won't need to spend money on taxis for now.

Sci-fi. Did you see or read 'Lord of the Rings' although it's more in the fantasy category?

If you get the sci-fi channel there is a series that was on for decades called Dr. Who. He travels through time and space. They just made a new addition to the series - it's been gone for at least ten years. It's quirky and fun - I love the imagination in it.

6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hangin and Fight,

Enjoyed your song additions to the Beatles and Stones thread. They were really funny! Thanks for the good laughter. :)