To Georgia...Fight , Pengy's and all.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by windblade, May 18, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi everybody,

So glad that Ursula is better. What a relief!

Now there are 2 pengy's in my woods. One - the pengkey with it's guano-glued turkey feathers in a feathered fan shape on it's rump. Try and say that sentence.

Like I told Hangin, he's just very cosmopolitan, likes other species and cultures. Maybe an anthropengyalist, studying other creatures.

I'm keeping an eye on the other one. Put out some sardine ice cream - and some pistachio. We have a tiny stream that he likes to slide in. So far, so good. I'll let you know how it goes.
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

It's after 4:00 am here. I've been having some really terrifying nightmares for the past few days. I wake up in a state of horror. Yesterday, I called my closest friend just to hear a comforting voice, and felt all calm.

Then I fell asleep a litte later and had a worse one. Maybe I'll call my friend again when she wakes up. We talk every week anyhow catching up on news in our lives.
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

One thing I find encouraging is when I've had recurring nightmares for years- decades, and then the scenario changes.

Like for instance, I'm stuck in a strange city with no money, no car, and when I try to phone a friend the phone will crumble in my hands. I'm cut off on my own.

Then, just a few days ago, I had a GREAT dream where I felt SO at home in a city - really belonging. I lived in a huge loft - so many good things. To me, that means something in my everyday life has changed.

Not everything, something.

Then, the bad ones, after the terror - I felt really sad and needed to grieve some losses for awhile.

Your dream skill sounds really terrific! I've heard a little bit about that before.

((HUGS))
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

isa large Emporor Penguin!

Why is it here?